I thought the Man in the high castle was on regular TV at some point early on.  I know there was this show, about what it would be like if the US had lost WWII... and the Japanese controlled part of  the US, while the Nazis controlled another part.  Is that the show?

I heard of Luther through the facebook page of LH....  he mentioned it and Idris Elba as being a good actor.  I'm watching it again, watched it last night....  and at one point  yes, it was surreal, I kept hearing that violin sounding so much like Mark Snow music, and  the masked guy was like a MLM character, etc...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, seesthru said:

I heard of Luther through the facebook page of LH....  he mentioned it and Idris Elba as being a good actor.  I'm watching it again, watched it last night....  and at one point  yes, it was surreal, I kept hearing that violin sounding so much like Mark Snow music, and  the masked guy was like a MLM character, etc...

Yay, you're watching it...enjoy it, because it really is so very good.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, seesthru said:

and at one point  yes, it was surreal, I kept hearing that violin sounding so much like Mark Snow music...

That was @Earthnut @voidprime and myself discreetly hidden behind your sofa, playing those instruments. 

23 hours ago, seesthru said:

and at one point  yes, it was surreal, I kept hearing that violin sounding so much like Mark Snow music

2 minutes ago, The Old Man said:

That was @Earthnut @voidprime and myself discreetly hidden behind your sofa, playing those instruments. 

LOL...seesthru is going to love your comment.  :scared_sofa:

So, who is playing what?  Did it at anytime have the female soprano?  If so, then that's me.  :like-that-when-I-got-here: 

You boys can fight over the violin.  :starwars:

• Haha 1

and the topic keeps going on

Now I wonder what is the next great crime drama to watch or anything else I can recommend

I just finished the 6 part miniseries of "I Am The Night."

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7186588/

Inspired by true events, "I Am the Night" tells the gripping story of Fauna Hodel (India Eisley), a teenage girl who is given away at birth, and grows up outside of Reno, Nevada. Fauna lives more-or-less comfortably with the mysteries of her origin, until one day she makes a discovery that leads her to question everything. As Fauna begins to investigate the secrets of her past, she meets a ruined reporter (Chris Pine), haunted by the case that undid him. Together they follow a sinister trail that swirls ever closer to an infamous Los Angeles gynecologist, Dr. George Hodel (Jefferson Mays), a man involved in some of Hollywood's darkest debauchery, and possibly, its most infamous unsolved crime.

This was good, plus a little different then the usual crime show.

I watched I Am The Night too and also read up on the real life person who inspired the show.   There are a few differences between the show and the actual events  in her life

Sadly they do that, change it around, and then say it's from the book.  It was still good, but glad it wasn't more than 6 episodes.

Any word on when the next season of Luther will be aired?