11 hours ago, seesthru said:

Haven't seen the night one, but wasn't it centered around the Black Dahlia murder?    I studied that a bit... just saw a "documentary"  about it... I think the doc tried to connect it to the Cleveland torso murders.

Yeah, they tried to put the 2 together, and it was believable.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

• Similar Content

• By The Old Man
      Announcing the arrival of our new M-TIWWA range of vinyl stickers! Find them at: https://m-tiwwa.net/stickers
      Now available from our M-TIWWA Clothing UK/EU store, and fear not, they are also coming to our US/CAN region store in October.
      Inspired by themes from your favourite episodes, our new collectible stickers are made of durable vinyl. They're a decent size, 10cm x 10cm, that's about 4 inches square in old money, and great value for money. They stick on surfaces like your laptop, fridge, your car, furniture and just about any kind of smooth surface except maybe a cadaver.
      Our stickers are waterproof and can be removed from most surfaces without leaving any adhesive residue. 
      Vinyl stickers with outline cut, easy to remove Durable and waterproof Can be removed from most surfaces without residue within three years The stickers have a white background, so not every design is available as a sticker.
      Here's a few examples from the range!

• By The Old Man
      We're very pleased to announce Halloween millennium-istic inspired artwork from the rather awesome @ENGINECOMICS is now available from our M-TIWWA Clothing & Apparel stores! From cursed mugs to tees, jackets to beenie hats. It's the ideal time to treat yourself, ready for this years annual Halloween night viewing! Thanks for helping keep the lights on and huge thank you to Barry for his donated artwork.
      "Never believe anything you see on Halloween." - Reverend M. Goodman

Over the last few weeks I've also added literally 100's of new product choices and colors to our range of millennium-istic clothing and apparel, as well as making improvements to the positioning of the artwork on many of the existing designs.
    • By Maxx Blackwell
      Hi! Curiosity brought me home! 
      It it seems like masks are a great way of protecting oneself from the COVID-19 Coronavirus by protecting others, and hopefully the follow suit. 
      But also, it could be a great way of sharing your fandom.
      I’m sad to see there aren’t masks to buy, but I thought a black mask with the white  ouroboros would be a good start. A partial ouroboros like on the masthead for M-TIWWA would be good too, especially if it had some series quotes like, THIS IS WHO WE ARE, THE TIME IS NEAR, THE TIME IS NOW, and others. 
      I checked the store and didnt see any there. Is anyone thinking of doing this? 
    • By The Old Man
      I just finished watching Season 3 of HBO's True Detective. I was absolutely hooked, the acting was really excellent and the atmosphere and storytelling were really compelling. This is definitely a series to be savoured late at night.
      Each season of True Detective is a stand-alone anthology with an ensemble cast, so you don't need to have seen the previous seasons. I love this format, very much like the brilliant Fargo, except in Fargo (which deserves its own thread) there are a few tie-ins, nods and references to previous seasons and the original Cohen Brothers film. The downside with the format is that when it's such a great series and you really get to like and feel for the characters, you get hooked and just want more.
      Anyhoo, I'd highly recommend it if you're looking for more crime drama with that certain MillenniumisticTM feel!

• 10 Recent Topics

• 942E75C2-F0CE-46E3-9CDC-D8C2F067DCDF.png

Our new Spreadshirt clothing and apparel stores are now available!

US/CAN UK/EU

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines