Millennium - This Is Who We Are Welcome to Halloween Macabre!

The Twilight Zone

Gotham Gal

Thanks for starting this thread.

At present, believe it or not, I have been watching the original series, and 3 episodes away from finishing S1 of 5.  I have downloaded the 1st five episodes of the new season, but haven't watched it yet.  I'm sure it is very good, and looking forward to it, but since there's only 10 episodes in S1, I will probably wait until I have them all, then I can binge.

I'm a big ice hockey fan, and they are in the 2nd round of playoffs before the finals for the Stanley Cup.  So I haven't been watching much of anything else lately.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Elders (Admins)

I hope we get access to this in the UK, Gotham!

• Like 1
  • Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

I'm sure Bucksnort will make it available some day.  Here's hoping it's soon.  :thoughts-and-prayers2:

• HaHa! 2

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

Watched the 1st 3 episodes of the new series last night.  Looks good so far.  I thought "Replay" was a bit racist, otherwise, the rest of the story  was in the "Zone."  Looking forward to the next 3.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm current through ep. 10.  It's been a bit of a mixed bag for me, though I can't pinpoint why yet. At first, I thought it might be due to the fact I've been watching so many character-driven dramas, whereas here, you meet the characters just for one episode.  I don't think it's that, though, because I don't have the same problem with Black Mirror.  It's probably just that the TZ characters just don't interest me as much as perhaps some of their stories do.  I'm not blown away.

At GG ~ After seeing all the original episodes, I'm not blown away with the new series either.  Oh well.

At Sees ~ The 2019 series aired April 1st on CBS.  It has been picked up for a 2nd season.

• Like 1

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines