I miss MIllennium

Twerking and tweaking is to blame.  Same thing happened to me.  :sad:

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

• Elders (Admins)

Apologies, we had some intermittent downtime in the last week starting Tuesday, when our MySQL Maria DB database saw a massive increase in demand, at times reaching 100% of the 48 CPU's that power our cloud server.

We may have lost a few posts made at the time I was battling trying to reboot it, but nothing else.

I restored the site to the previous day's snapshot as a last resort but the issue strangely remained, and I restored the site back to its current version and continued on. We had a lot of bad traffic protection from Iran, some from China and sadly as usual these days, Russia but this is a common everyday occurrence and it was mostly being blocked by our firewalls and Cloudflare. I had to revert back to a previous version of PHP (7.2) due to a bug that was found to be causing a lot of intermittent random 503 errors in recent weeks, that fixed the random 503 error pages and that is resolved permanently in the next version of PHP7.3.

I'm about to reactivate our caching engine, Redis, which was difficult to do before because after restarting MySQL constantly the MySQL server would suddenly shoot through the roof again, taking the site down whilst preventing me from getting to some of the configuration settings.

Apologies @seesthru @Earthnut @ENGINECOMICS and anyone else affected or who contacted me.

• Thanks 1
  • Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • Need help? For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community Elders and autohides the content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.

Nothing to apologize for Old Man Graham, without you we wouldn't have a MLM site or forums.  I feel confident that I can speak for all of us when I say that we appreciate you and everything you do here for us.  Love and Huggers ~ :23:  :hug:

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

I would love to see Lance back as Frank Black and have a grown up Jordan taking part of the lead in the show- so a new Millennium series could be part of a passing of the torch series while still having Lance being one of the leads and continue off old threads while opening up new story threads

"Don't tug on that, you never know what it might be attached to. "- Buckaroo Banzai

"There are no answers- only choices."

What David said!  :ouroborous:

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

I miss Millennium because it was a beautifully crafted  TV series  produced by people who cared for the  stories and actors  they

brought to the small screen for us all to enjoy and admire.  Talent like that is not often brought together in one place ,  It was a unique combination of behind  and in front of the camera skill and craftsmanship  that is rarely seen today except maybe on places like Netflix and  Amazon.

Who will fly the flag for the next generation of Frank Blacks?    This will always be Who We Are!