Prodigal Son

seesthru

Watched the first episode.   It was one badly written show full of bad cliches.  I don't think I'm coming back for this one

"Don't tug on that, you never know what it might be attached to. "- Buckaroo Banzai

"There are no answers- only choices."

15 hours ago, voidprime said:

Watched the first episode.   It was one badly written show full of bad cliches.  I don't think I'm coming back for this one

Didn't watch ep 1 and now I probably won't.  Trying to cut back on TV series.  Thanks for the review.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

Oh my, give me dark chocolate, with some caramel in the middle.

Seriously, I don't mind just 3 seasons because I have closure before a decade passes me by.  Some shows are just too long and we get burned out from them.  I do however, which MLM had at least one more season, but in a way, we did have closure with Frank and Jordan driving off into the sunset.  Or was it sunrise?

Thumbnail image 235 from the Millennium episode Goodbye To All That.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

On 10/1/2019 at 12:11 PM, Earthnut said:

Oh my, give me dark chocolate, with some caramel in the middle.

Seriously, I don't mind just 3 seasons because I have closure before a decade passes me by.  Some shows are just too long and we get burned out from them.  I do however, which MLM had at least one more season, but in a way, we did have closure with Frank and Jordan driving off into the sunset.  Or was it sunrise?

Thumbnail image 235 from the Millennium episode Goodbye To All That.

Well we HAD closure... then they did that  farce  about MIllennium Group zombies on The X Files. But at least with that , we got to see Frank 

and Jordan Reunited, know they are fine.

3 hours ago, voidprime said:

And Fox decided to bump the show to a full season order from 13 to 22 episodes

Cool, I think..... but I hope it gets more meaty and less cheesy!

"I smell blood and an era of prominent madmen"

W. H. Auden

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines