Citizen X

I know I've seen it, but I don't remember anything about it.  Definitely need to watch it again.  Thanks for the post.

• Like 1

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

I saved it, but just haven't had the time to watch it yet.  Looks good.

Edited by Earthnut

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

• 4 weeks later...

Another similar movie to watch is Child 44 (which I hope one day they release the longer 5 hour cut one day since the 137 minute version has some issues) and it is loosely based on the novel of the same name (which is part of a book trilogy).   I have to check out Citizen X sometime

• Like 1

"Don't tug on that, you never know what it might be attached to. "- Buckaroo Banzai

"There are no answers- only choices."

On 8/3/2019 at 8:47 PM, voidprime said:

Another similar movie to watch is Child 44 (which I hope one day they release the longer 5 hour cut one day since the 137 minute version has some issues) and it is loosely based on the novel of the same name (which is part of a book trilogy).   I have to check out Citizen X sometime

Wait, a 5 hour movie?  That would be awesome! I'll have to check out Child 44, the 137 minute version, even with it's issues...

"I smell blood and an era of prominent madmen"

W. H. Auden

Wait, a 5 hour movie?  That would be awesome! I'll have to check out Child 44, the 137 minute version, even with it's issues...

Ditto!

Reminds me, has anyone else ever ready "A Child Called 'It'" by Dave Peltzer, the first in a series of his life.  OMG, it's so good, and yet they have never made a movie.

Edited by Earthnut

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

(Jane Fellowes)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines