What shows are you watching or looking forward to?  What shows have you decided to bail on after an episode or two?

I am watching Batwoman, Mr. Robot (back for one final season), and The Walking Dead on Sundays

I already passed on Prodigal Son

I am going to watch The Flash and Arrow on Tuesday.  I like Emergence so far

Wednesday has AMC 1984 which isn't a bad season so far and it is a good homage to 1980s slasher horror films.  Stumptown is wait and see.  I am going to check out Nancy Drew

Thursday seems dead unless I watch Supernatural. Evil is already a pass after the first episode

I am waiting for Treadstone, The Purge season 2, Watchmen (October 20th), His Dark Materials (November), The Expanse season 4 (December on Amazon Prime), and Lost In space season 2 (which is December 24th on Netflix).  Daybreak looks interesting from the trailer.

I do have to catch up on The Runaways and finish season 2.  Season 3 is on Hulu in December.   Also got to finish Titans season 1 and season 2 is on DC Universe now

• Like 1

"Don't tug on that, you never know what it might be attached to. "- Buckaroo Banzai

"There are no answers- only choices."

I don't know!  I'm trying to see where Prodigal Son goes, it's kind of cheesy... but I"ll give it another shot.  I don't have a regular show right now.  I watched the Ranch, Mindhunters 2nd season, All caught up on The Handmaid's tale... I'm going to try and find out if I watched Doc Martin Season 9 already or not. I may start watching The Walking Dead, but  I'm so anti-zombie.... I was completely traumatized and horrified that the X-Files did a Milennium Zombie thing.... It was completely cringeworthy except for the fact that we got to see Frank And Jordan.  So, not sure I'll like TWD.

I might start up Der Pass again,  I think I"m done with it's cousin "The Bridge". it was, meh....I don't do "reality"  shows. I'm completely sour on "True Crime"  shows after my experience with that  utter farce they  did with Piers Morgan.  Talk about  fiction! ugh!

Not sure. I"m open for suggestions, but I prefer dark shows like Millennium!

"I smell blood and an era of prominent madmen"

W. H. Auden

I've cut back on a ton of shows and haven't watched any new shows yet.  I just don't have the time.

The Walking Dead on Sunday night is the main one, along with Ancient Aliens on the History Channel.  Looking forward to The Expanse coming back on the air.  The Handmaid's Tale, Mindhunter, and probably The Sinner are all next year.

Looking forward to (Tom Clancy's) Jack Ryan S2 on Nov 1, and The Man in the High Castle final season airs on Nov 15.

Really liked Taboo with Tom Hardy back in 2017, and no word yet on S2.

seesthru ~ The Walking Dead is more character driven than about zombies, even though there's every kind of zombie you could image, except one that flies.  That's a frightening thought.  It would take a lot of catching up since they are now starting S10.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

They haven't even started production on season 2 of Taboo, Earthnut.  Also Tom Hardy is busy with other projects.

"Don't tug on that, you never know what it might be attached to. "- Buckaroo Banzai

"There are no answers- only choices."

17 hours ago, voidprime said:

They haven't even started production on season 2 of Taboo, Earthnut.  Also Tom Hardy is busy with other projects.

I know, and that is so depressing.  Tom Hardy is such an awesome actor.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

I'm currently following the fourteenth season of IASIP and... nothing else really. I'm waiting for the second season of Kingdom but no date is set as far as I know. I don't follow The Walking Dead since it's the epitome of taking oneself too seriously. Where's the laughter and the joy? No, I much preferred the masterpiece Z Nation.

Edited by Lucy made me do it
One self - oneself

• 1 month later...

Mr. Robot's final season, to be sure.  My favorite show in years. It's one long Christmas special this year, oddly enough. Mayans M.C. just finished its 2nd season which was very good.  Silicon Valley on HBO which is unfortunately in its last season, too, and the only comedy I've watched for years.  Returning soon is Better Call Saul, which I've enjoyed a lot. Streaming favs The Man in the High Castle, The Handmaid's Tale, and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. Liked mini-series Chernobyl.  Gave up on Halt and Catch Fire and Stranger Things only because of time restraints--will get back to them eventually, esp. HACF, I'm sure.  A show I binged early this year when nothing was on I watched except The Orville was The Last Ship, recommended by Earthnut.  An embarrassment of TV riches, really.

How could I forget Van Helsing? Script-wise it leaves a lot to be desired but makes up for it with darkness and gore and my favorite villain of all time in a fantasy series. And it's always fun to see Christopher Heyerdal. It's not as good as Wynonna Earp (the best fantasy series since Buffy) but definitely worth tuning in weekly.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines