Just watched the first 3 episodes.  Not sure where they are going with it, but it's very millenniumistic!  The third episode introduces a character that I think I'm gonna really like , and the main character  and his wife remind me a lot of Frank and Catherine.  VERY millenniumistic  story line.

• Like 1

"I smell blood and an era of prominent madmen"

W. H. Auden
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just watched the first 3 episodes.  Not sure where they are going with it, but it's very millenniumistic!  The third episode introduces a character that I think I'm gonna really like , and the main ch

Looking forward to watching it.  Thanks for the heads up.

Sounds like I should put that on my watchlist if it's Millenniumistic.  Thanks for the suggestion.

Looking forward to watching it.  Thanks for the heads up.

• Like 1

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Elders (Admins)

The Outsider was excellent, well worth a watch!

Millennium - This Is Who We Are

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community staff and autohides content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.