Unanswered Questions/Unresolved Storylines

Rate this topic

Crunch7204

1 hour ago, Crunch7204 said:

Hi guys! What are some unanswered questions and unresolved storylines from the first, second and third seasons of Millennium?

I feel like there's more to the Polaroid Stalker than we know and how Frank and Catherine met and their past. I really felt like there was supposed to be a sequel to "Force Majeure". Lucy Butler's history with the Millennium Group. Cheryl Andrews. And of course those cliffhangers from season 3 like Emma and her father, Frank and Jordan's fates, did Peter really die, why did the Millennium Group murder Barry (or was it so Emma can take Andy's place?), the current state of the Millennium Group, the implication that some of season 1's killers may have been Millennium Group test subjects, etc.

Edited by Crunch7204

What happened to Benny the dog?

Was Peter Watts killed or not?

What was Lara Means' ultimate fate? Did she ever recover?

Was watts' family killed?

What was the fate of the Millennium group? Why were they  going to kill Watts?

How can they go from  Frank and Jordan taking off, to that X files crossover where Jordan and Frank are  fine, no one is after them, and he's   getting mental health care?  Does this mean it was all in his head, the  conspiracies, everything?

Why did the group Kill Cheryl Andrews?

Did the group kill Barry Baldwin?  Why not simply recruit him?

Why the heck didn't they give us a fourth  season to wrap it all up?

• Like 1

they def made room for emma,and made her father into lucas cuffle III,they didnt fix his alzheimers,they reprogrammed him.he would be leverage on emma also. pretty sure watts was dead in the office.and its 2020 now so it all worked out :)

8 hours ago, seesthru said:

What happened to Benny the dog? I assume he was given away because they couldn't care for him after Catherine left the yellow house, but some confirmation would be nice. I believe he was written out because the dog became a nuisance on set.

Was Peter Watts killed or not? I don't think it was originally their intention to kill him off, just leave the audience hanging until season 4, but the show was canceled. I believe Lance or Terry have said he's dead. At least for now.

What was Lara Means' ultimate fate? Did she ever recover? Kristen Cloke has said that Lara is still in the asylum and has trust issues with her angel and she probably will stay there unless there is a revival and her husband is part of the writing staff.

Was watts' family killed? Possibly, it would have been some nice symmetry.

What was the fate of the Millennium group? Why were they going to kill Watts? Of course I would have wanted to see it, but I assume Legion's influence corrupted the group and maybe Lucy Butler was pulling some strings. Watts was killed for what he knew and told Frank.

How can they go from  Frank and Jordan taking off, to that X files crossover where Jordan and Frank are  fine, no one is after them, and he's   getting mental health care?  Does this mean it was all in his head, the  conspiracies, everything? Everything that comes after a season retcons each other, season 2 retconned some aspects of season 1 (which I didn't mind), season 3 retconned most of season 2 and the crossover ep and from what I understand the comic book retcon season 3. 🤬🤬

Why did the group Kill Cheryl Andrews? To stop her from revealing what she found in that autopsy and because she had betrayed them I think.

Did the group kill Barry Baldwin?  Why not simply recruit him? They wanted Emma in a high ranking position so they could manipulate her. It’s like they gave her everything she wanted but at a huge cost.

Why the heck didn't they give us a fourth  season to wrap it all up? Because of Harsh Realm.

Edited by Crunch7204

Some of these questions, I think, have been answered throughout the forums in different threads.  Somehow we need to put them all together.

Crunch, I believe you are spot on with your answers.

At the very least they could have shown Benny at the grandparent's house.

Harsh Realm was so good and yet Fox cancelled it during season 1.

Season 4 of MLM would have been nice to answer a lot of questions, but as far as Frank and Jordan, they drove off into the sunrise/set, to live happily ever after.  Well, until the fan movie MLM Apocalypse.