Unanswered Questions/Unresolved Storylines

4 hours ago, seesthru said:

The old man is a character I'd love to have seen more of   on the show , known more about. And the angels, or fetches, or whoever those guys were!

Yeah The Old Man was a very cool character I would have liked to have learned more about as well.

• Like 1

Frank Black: I have seen the future where the battle between good and evil that has raged for millennia is fought to conclusion and the struggle for our hearts and minds is decided for all time.

We survive...maybe. But only by discarding the question that confuses us--"What do I want" and asking what the world...what the universe wants and needs...asking "What does life itself expect of me?".

Jordan Black: Which side wins, Daddy?

Frank: That's what I'm saying...it's up to us.

Jordan: We're all shepherds.

Frank: Yes honey. Yes we are.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What happened to Benny the dog? Was Peter Watts killed or not? What was Lara Means' ultimate fate? Did she ever recover? Was watts' family killed? What was the fate of the Millenni

Force Majeure (Greater Force), is one of my favorite episodes, and yes, a part 2 would have been great. What most people are unaware of is..... And, what's interesting to me is , the Grego

I would have definitely liked to have seen more of Lucy's origin story and how she came to be the primary manifestation of Legion. Also more on the Long Haired Man and how that whole dynamic came to b

On 2/15/2020 at 2:03 PM, Crunch7204 said:

I believe the planetary alignment did occur on May 5, 2000 though, but thankfully there were no catastrophic events.

All the planets were not aligned, but in the same vicinity.  There was a rare 3-planet alignment with Saturn and Jupiter coming into conjunction with Pluto.

Image result for 2020 planetary alignment

A true alignment can never happen in our solar system because all of the planets orbit at varying angles. ... The only things that truly could affect our tides, and thus our planet, in the same way that planetary alignment was thought to would be if the sun or our moon were damaged, destroyed, or thrown off orbit.

According to another source ~

The planets align in a straight line in front of the Sun about every 5200 years.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

Yes, I remember reading about the alignments.   I'm guessing they  did a little creative liberty stuff for effect on the show. But I also remember message board chatter.  After Y2K failed to produce global disaster, the next date people were watching was 5/5/2000.  I remember, it too, failed to produce the  apocalypse....Then there was 12/21/2012, the date people said the Mayans foretold the world would end.  But they didn't.  The calendar was round for a reason...Anyway,  the message boards were all abuzz with  alignment  disaster predictions, and the show I think, played those up a bit.  

"I smell blood and an era of prominent madmen"

W. H. Auden
14 hours ago, Crunch7204 said:

Or ask any of the executive producers or ask the writer of the particular episode you have a question on. Too bad none of them are on social media. 

I agree, but, they each probably have their own website, and comments, reviews, or direct email to ask him/her/them a question in.  And, on their own website, they would have no choice but to give an honest answer.  Mark my words.

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

I've tried Google searching and I can't find anything. From the interviews and stuff I read they are pretty much asked about the same thing regarding Frank's ability, how Chris was not part of season 2, and the unexpected season 3 renewal. Wouldn't it be best to rewatch the series first and come up with questions before attempting to contact them?

Good luck on the answers. It's been 22 years since the show ended, and   most of the questions we have don't have answers really.  I think each person just has to pick the answer they like best.

In my  MLM world, Watts is still alive, he ambushed the killer. LARA Means recovered,  with diminished power and could live a normal life.  Dennis Hoffman and the blond clones will gather at the ark shaped hotel with shock-absorbers, and  maybe will plan another gathering for  12-21-2012.. and will again  not have to endure an apocalypse.

Frank consults with that other group, his friends, the non millennium group, and eventually retires. He and Catherine's parent had worked out a custody agreement, and reconciled.  Away from the group's influence and all the stress, Jordan's gift diminished, and she was able to  lead a normal child's life,as normal as one can lead without their mother, in a normal house,  beige, with a slight hint of yellow.

Michael Beebe sued the group and won over the  burning of his house and belongings.  He took that and his insurance money and settled in Vermont.

The death of the selphosophy cultist remains a mystery..

"I smell blood and an era of prominent madmen"

W. H. Auden