Unanswered Questions/Unresolved Storylines

Rate this topic

Crunch7204

Here's one.  The death of Richard, the former FBI guy who wanted to hire Frank.   In the episode "The Time is Now" his brakes fail and he dies in a crash.  When he was talking to Frank just before he died, they made a point of showing him release his emergency or parking brake.   But both Watts and Richards coworkers assure Frank it wasn't  murder, they found no evidence of tampering with the car.  What do you think?  Murder or coincidence?

Murder. The Millennium Group members just happen to appear right after he drives off to give a speech on who lives and who dies. They found no evidence tampering presumably because they made it seem like it wasn't tampered with since they were all powerful. Watts was later abducted by the group and he had been protecting Frank until the end of season 3 and was attacked and possibly killed by them.

• 4 weeks later...

I know Marburg and Ebola are similar. Ricardo Clement had a strain of the Ebola virus, was that the same the Millennium Group used in 2.22/2.23/3.01/3.02/3.11/3.12?

How did the killer in "Dead Letters" kill his victims? 

Did Bardale kill Annie Tisman's husband in prison? ("The Judge")

Was James Glen a Millennium Group member? ("Wide Open")

Edited by Crunch7204

1. I don't think so, but it's possible. Maybe that's where the group git the Marburg/prion splice from. 

2. They never said  how  the killer in Dead Letters actually killed his victims.  But,  he sure liked to dismember them!

3. Probably  not.  If Bardale had killed Tisman,  the Judge would have had him killed.

1. I also think it would be a no since Millennium loved to do parallel unrelated stories, but "Gehenna" had lots of foreshadowing of the events of season 2.

2. They said his victims had been mutilated, I know chopped up body parts are considered mutilation, but maybe it could also mean blunt force trauma?

3. They said Bardale had killed others in prison and Tisman was killed in prison, so its an unintended coincidence. They probably would have said something.

4. I personally don't think he was a Millennium Group member because they never said he was.

How did Catherine's sister react to her death and where was she in season 3? I don't think they even mentioned her.

Another thing I've noticed, in the pilot, Frank said he and Catherine are both from Seattle and have been living out of Seattle for 10 years, but Catherine's parents live in Maryland. Did they move there to be close to Catherine? In "Goodbye, Charlie" Frank said Catherine had Jordan in a Saint Sebastian Hospital in Seattle, but in "Goodbye to All That" it's another hospital lol. They surely did travel to and from Seattle in those 10 years!

Catherine's sister was apparently sent off to the same farm Benny the dog was...

It's all a mess really.  Frank was allegedly born in 1947, but he was 5 in 1946...  He had 1  brother according to his mother's obituary, and the brother was younger according to  another episode. but in his telling a tale about a drowning,  he had more than one brother, and they were older.

All I can say, is different writers = different universes.