Unanswered Questions/Unresolved Storylines

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What happened to Benny the dog? Was Peter Watts killed or not? What was Lara Means' ultimate fate? Did she ever recover? Was watts' family killed? What was the fate of the Millenni

Force Majeure (Greater Force), is one of my favorite episodes, and yes, a part 2 would have been great. What most people are unaware of is..... And, what's interesting to me is , the Grego

I would have definitely liked to have seen more of Lucy's origin story and how she came to be the primary manifestation of Legion. Also more on the Long Haired Man and how that whole dynamic came to b

He wasn't a member.  He was a candidate.   At least that's how it went, until the marburg variant  vaccine came   around. Then, they said it was for members, implying Frank was a member. But Frank wasn't initiated.

"I smell blood and an era of prominent madmen"

W. H. Auden
On 2/20/2020 at 3:37 AM, Crunch7204 said:

I've tried Google searching and I can't find anything. From the interviews and stuff I read they are pretty much asked about the same thing regarding Frank's ability, how Chris was not part of season 2, and the unexpected season 3 renewal. Wouldn't it be best to rewatch the series first and come up with questions before attempting to contact them?

As a suggestion, try using another search engine besides Google.  You'd be surprised at what they post and Google doesn't.  Here's the top 10 from Google, and naturally they put themselves on the top of the list.

Google
Bing
Yahoo
Baidu
Yandex.ru
DuckDuckGo
Ask.com
AOL.com

This thread is an interesting read ~

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)