Not new but back...

If Lara hadn't gone insane, I think Frank would have considered her at least for a good friend and mother figure for Jordan, since Lara understood. POSSIBLY a life partner, but nah... No one would replace Catherine.  Emma Hollis was too young,  she was more like a daughter to him. If he HAD to choose,  though, of all the people  he met and we saw in the series, I'd say the veterinarian fro Broken World.  They had a chemistry.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
On 2/22/2020 at 1:51 PM, seesthru said:

If Lara hadn't gone insane, I think Frank would have considered her at least for a good friend and mother figure for Jordan, since Lara understood. POSSIBLY a life partner, but nah... No one would replace Catherine.  Emma Hollis was too young,  she was more like a daughter to him. If he HAD to choose,  though, of all the people  he met and we saw in the series, I'd say the veterinarian fro Broken World.  They had a chemistry.

Yep. Definitely a spark between Frank and the veterinarian.