Millennium Wishlist

Rate this topic

Crunch7204

If Millennium had continued what would you guys have wanted to see? I personally would have wanted to have Glen Morgan and James Wong back,   Lara Means and Giebelhouse back. Perhaps more ghostly visits from Catherine. More Darin Morgan episodes, sequels to "Force Majeure", "The Mikado", "Anamnesis" and "Bardo Thodol". In show explanations to the Cheryl Andrews and J. Edgar Hoover fiascos. Lucy Butler being in more episodes and seeing her past with the Millennium Group. I would have to have seen something that could have been touched more on the show... human greed like Frank tackling regular crimes involving money. More about African and Latin American cultures, etc. 

I would have loved to see  some  one off Millennium movies.  In the year 2000,  covering what happens when nothing happens.... and in 2012, same reason. They could have  done a couple. But hey, sometimes real life is so much worse than what doomsday cults were expecting..

I would have loved another episode with  Littlefoot and his angels. I love any episode with Giebelhouse in it, so more of him.  Bring Roedecker back. Lara Means.   Would love  to see  Lara and Emma and Frank team up, With Roedecker as their tech guy, Giebs as their police liasion.  I do NOT want to see a Jordan in the millennium group  storyline though.  WOuld have loved to see more of her growing up as a fairly normal kid, fairly normal adult.

Seesthru, did  you see "Millennium Apocalypse?"  If not, it's a fan produced movie all about Jordan as a grown woman and dealing with the MLM group and Frank being missing, available on Prime.  The fans did the best they could on a limited budget.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0951332/

Our own Erin McRaven (Raven Wolf) was in it, and passed away in 2016.

Here's the memorial forum ~

Here's the link to the Erin and Chris' gallery and some images of their pirate wedding.

Erin was also a very good artist, and her style was that of Vincent Van Gogh, her favorite.

Here's a few ~

Erin & Van Gogh.jpg

Fantasy Flower

Fantasy Flower, Iris & blue person.jpg

Starry Starry Sunflowers at Sunset

Erin, Starry Starry Sunflowers at Sunset.jpg