Lucy Butler should have been in more episodes

Rate this topic

She was a very underused character that should have been in more episodes. I wish she'd been in "The Time Is Now" (a cameo during Lara's breakdown), "Seven and One" (a flash of her would have been nice) and "Goodbye to All That" (to confirm that the Millennium Group has been corrupted by her influence.) 

Edited by Crunch7204
  • Like 1

Look at all that feminine energy.  Definitely an episode for the women of Millennium.   Anyway, If Butler  should be in one, I'd think that was the one.   She could have been   a fly in the ointment, helping to egg the shooter on, or leading the girls out into the woods to do their thing,   a teacher whispering in Catherine's ear to egg the disagreement on between her and  Lara....   Maybe at the end of the episode, she could walk by and casually whisper to Catherine to "Say Hello to Frank for me" ....Lots  to work with there.

• Bewildered 1

I always thought that it felt like season 2 was paving Lucy Butler's big return. I kept thinking when will she be back when first watching the show. She ended up only having one appearance two episodes before the season finale. I mean I wasn't disappointed, but I felt she could have been in more episodes. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I agree with the points made by Crunch. There are some good insights in the book, “Back To Frank Black”; regarding Lucy Butler. In terms of, what she represents, her relationship with Frank Black in the stories; and potential for developing her personae more fully.