The Time Has Arrived

With a heavy heart, and after discussing this with myself for a long time, I have made the decision to retire from the forums and pursue my writing full time.  It has been one heck of a daily ride here this past 11 years, and of course, I will stop by on occasion to say hello.  You can still contact me through my email address at ~ Luminary888@att.net.

Love and huggers all around.  :23:  :hug:

• Thanks 1
  • Saddened 2

Nooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously Earthnut, you're  a vital part of this place!  I hope you change your mind or at least peek in and  let folks know you're okay, and that the writing is going well. Any hints on what you're writing?????  Sending hugs and hoping all will be okay ...

• Like 2

Wow, what awesome compliments.  I am humbled.  Yes, I will pop in, but it's time to get caught up on my life.

The main books is "Indigo Stars," with true, short stories, that hopefully have humor, and at the same time minister to the reader.

The other one is a children's book, "Prince Tobias and the Burrfoots," about guinea pigs, with a story of hope, love and forgiveness.

Another desire is to publish my deceased son's writings, "Robert," but will need help with finishing the typing.  It's very emotional for me to  type them and be in his head and heart.

Love and huggers all around.

• Like 2