Season 2 Region 1 Sale Prices

Rate this topic

Guest Demolition Man

Guest Demolition Man

As I did with Season 1, I'm going to post the list of what all the major retailers are going to be selling Season 2 for.

Best Buy = $39.99 in both ad and .com site.

Circuit City = no mention, $49.99 on .com site. Not all stores are getting it in from my understanding due to "lack of demand."

Target = no mention, nothing on .com site.

Wal-Mart = no mention, nothing on .com site.

K-Mart = no mention, nothing on .com site.

Costco = nothing on .com site.

Sam's Club = nothing on .com site.

Frys = again... no mention.

Blockbuster = preorder on .com for $50.99, I'm assuming that this will be the price they will have it for on Tuesday as well.

Suncoast = $53.98 according to .com site. Same will apply for Sam Goody and Media Play since they are run by the same parent company.

Foxstore.com = $47.98.

Amazon.com = $41.99 - same applies for Borders.com as it just redirects to Amazon.com's page. Plus Amazon has the free shipping for items over $25 so if you decide to get it from Amazon you are getting a pretty good deal.

BarnesAndNoble.com = $44.98

Hopefully this covers most places I can think of, if anyone can add in anything go right ahead. Otherwise looks like (gag) Best Buy is the winner, but if Wal-Mart decides to carry it then looks like a number of us are going to Wallyworld with the Best Buy ad to price match it (myself included).

Good luck and good hunting this week. :jumping:

Guest Second Coming

I wish I had seen this post before I bought mine. I bought mine at Walmart last night for $44.88. Anyone know if Walmart makes up the difference if you bring in your receipt and show them the ad beating their price? I just hate to pay more than I had to. It's more of a principle thing than it is the money really.

Guest Demolition Man

Technically yes they claim they do but it seems like it depends on what employee you talk to (if you know what I mean). At least your Wal-Mart had it in... I've gone to every freakin store in my area except for Worst Buy and nobody got it in at all... :cry:

Guest Aswang
Lucky you!  I got mine at Wal Mart for about $48.  But I had a gift card for WalMart, so it cost me nothing! :bigsmile:

Target.com has listed Millennium DVD season for 41.99 free shipping.

i bought mine at best buy $39.99

Guest Demolition Man

Sadly I ended up going to Worst Buy to get my copy. I swear between the loud annoying music, the crampiness of the DVD section as it feels too claustrophobic for me, and of course the popup ads aka employees... all just a big fat reminder of why Worst Buy is the last place on this planet I go to for anything.

Guest Demolition Man

No kidding. Thankfully when the popup ad started in on me, I just slammed my hand on the counter and said kindly "I'm not interested in any memberships to anything or magazines or anything. I just want this DVD boxset and that is all I want." Lets just say that killed the popup ad very fast... far better than my usual defense I use in Worst Buy (my CD walkman lol). :gaba: