Staff Blog - Introducing our new M-TIWWA online clothing stores!

Rate this topic

TIWWA

• Elders (Moderators)

You asked. We listened! 

Many of our long time members and visitors will be familiar with the cool 'millennium-istic' t-shirt designs created by our hugely talented @ENGINECOMICS. However a lot of newer fans of the show and many first time around missed out on the opportunity to own one or more, and when they saw some images of them last year, the message was very clear. We heard you!

m-tiwwa_clothing_v2-1920px.jpg

In order to help support our website and community forums, we've tried ads and we recently launched our own community store here offering premium member accounts with ad-free community browsing to help keep the site going. Sadly, despite the extra features, take up so far has been very disappointing.

I'm therefore very pleased to confirm that following discussions, Barry has kindly donated his range of inspired designs with obscure references to many of your most favourite episodes. He will make no income from them himself. 

I'm delighted to announce the launch of M-TIWWA's new clothing and apparel stores, utilising Spreadshirt's quality print on demand service combined with quality clothing and apparel, with locations in the US and EU and therefore offering affordable shipping to the US, Canada, the UK and Europe.

m-tiwwa_clothing_standard_v2.pdf

I've recently set up a new shorter domain for the site (m-tiwwa.net) and set up links that redirect to the new stores. The tiwwa.info domain will still shortcut you to our community forums.

The store covering the UK and Europe is now open and the first designs are now available at:

m-tiwwa.net/uk-eu-store

The US/Canada store will be available very soon at:

m-tiwwa.net/us-store

I'd like to extend my huge gratitude and appreciation to Barry Renshaw for his kindness and support in making his art available again for more to enjoy, and for hopefully helping keep the site going.

You can currently take advantage of a 15% store launch discount for a limited time, plus other discounts and free shipping offers as and when they become available, courtesy of Spreadshirt.

Thank everyone for your ongoing support.

Graham

View/comment on this article!