Next

Gotham Gal

Something for the Old Man, perhaps. "Next" premiered tonight on the East Coast on our Fox network, and it's pretty good. A nice tech-dystopia (specifically AI) taking place in present day. I hate the camera work, but there's such a dearth of new drama on TV, I'm in a very forgiving mood with such things.  Trailer here 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen the first three episodes.  Too bad FOX already cancelled the show.  Hopefully, they will show every episode made.

"Don't tug on that, you never know what it might be attached to. "- Buckaroo Banzai

"There are no answers- only choices."

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, they canceled it after just the 2nd episode, I guess because it was just too expensive to shoot with all the Covid rules in effect. A shame, I rather dig the show. There is such of dearth of TV dramas right now b/c of Covid. Some new documentaries which are good, but not for everyone, I don't think. Still, anything's better than this 24 hour news cycle all the time IMO--too depressing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines