Worst Mm Episode....ever

Rate this topic

Guest MMawagen

Guest ZeusFaber
There are a couple of bad episodes of Millennium, but even the worst Millennium is far better than a lot of other shows when they are at their best!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think anyone would disagree with that.

IMO, In Arcadia Ego was a classic.

I am not questioning the cinematography of the three I pointed out, but from a linear trajectory perspective, they do not fit at all with the possible exception of Somehow... I must say that both Jose Chung and 13 years made me quite noxius and I bet that they made Lance the same way.

Vv

:wtf:

Guest ZeusFaber
IMO, In Arcadia Ego was a classic. 

... I must say that both Jose Chung and 13 years made me quite noxius and I bet that they made Lance the same way.

Vv

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

IMO, "In Arcadia Ego" was another one of those episodes with a nice idea behind it, but too much of a bland and slow-paced execution in my eyes.

As for "Jose Chung's...", I think it is simply hillarious from beginning to end. Darin Morgan picks up his title character seamlessly from The X-Files and brings his wit onto Frank Black and his work. Deliciously layered with subtext and irony, it is endlessly quotable and darkly comic.

JMOs of course, but I found it far less noxious than "The Hand of Saint Sebastian".

I would agree, however, that "...Thirteen Years Later" was somewhat less successful.

I thought Luminary was excellent, particularly for its portrayal of Catherine trying to understand and make sense of Frank and their marriage. As far as the main thrust of Frank's journey up into Alaska, I thought it was solid, but again, I liked the secondary plot a bit more.

I am not criticizing the brilliance of an episode like Somehow Satan or Jose Chung's (particularly the former one), it's just that is not what MM was about.