Millennium essay series/episode recaps

Hello fellow Millennium fans! I don't know if this is where to post this, but I couldn't find a place that would be more appropriate. I've been a longtime lurker on this forum and occasionally have a burst of obsession with the show and do a deep-dive. Currently,  I'm pouring myself into this project of writing about Millennium, the 90s, and how a lot of the themes, fears, and topics discussed in this show are even more relevant today, including a sense of breakdown of community, lack of trust in traditional structures and organizations, cultural obsessions with conspiracy theories/religious answers to problems, and increasing extremism around belief. I have started a Patreon to help keep myself accountable to a regular schedule. My first two posts will be public and I plan to be updating a recap/essay about one or two episodes on a twice-monthly basis because it takes me forever to write them and I do a ton of research. Currently nearly done with the pilot episode.

Here is a link to my essay that's setting up the context of the series and my goals for the essays: https://www.patreon.com/posts/66107357

Since this website is such an incredible resource and community, I thought I'd give y'all an opportunity to check out the project.

Again, if this is in the wrong place, I will move it, I just couldn't fine another spot that would make more sense.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic