You Know A Show Is Good When

Rate this topic

Guest Frank Black

Guest Frank Black

The best documentary iv´e seen on a dvd this year. I just love the way Lance and Henrison biatches mong and morgan. Or when Henriskon wonders why Millenniumgroup would turn evil, thats like saying academy group turns evil.

I love the end of the documentary, when one of the crew members have a hard time saying his feelings, another bloke hugs the guy and says"one of the best shows we ever worked on",btw i think thats one of the main cameraman, not sure. I even think they hold their tears?

:kissing::hug03:

Great show, great crew members, great cast :jumping:

Anyone else who thinks the same thing as i?

Love the last ending of the documentary...

Edited by Frank Black

Guest Loomis

Yes. certainly the best making of featurette on the DVD's.

I also liked the part where Lance and that Kiss dude were making an announsment :bigsmile:

Guest ford fairlane

i just watched the season 3 featurette and must admit the comments made by lance henrikson sort of hit the nail on the head

firstly frank black was all over the place in tearms of his character development which was detremental to the whole of season three

secondly chris carter's subtle dig at wong and morgans effort on season 2 which i must say was a terrible terrible season for so many reasons i wont go in to

overall season three suffered because of the mess of season two and what chris carter and the writers had to clean up for the third season