MLM Fan Wallpaper of Choice

Rate this topic

MLM Fan Wallpaper of Choice  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am just curious how many MLM fans have the classic MLM Group Ouroboros as their wallpaper, like the MLM Group computers, etc.  And how many have over other MLM themes, or no MLM wallpaper at all.

Please select the choice that currently applies to your desktop.

Cheers and Upbeatness,

:ouro: Scott

• 1 month later...

:ouro:

I used to have classic Millennium wallpaper on, but now I switched to Brian A. Dixon's calendar available on his Millennial Abyss. That way, each month I have something new and still about Millennium!

Black Douglas

:ouro:

Guest LauraKrycek
I have the Webshots program, which changes my wallpaper automatically every day.  But some of the pictures I have on there are Millennium ones (the rest are pretty pretty scenery), and before I got this program it was always MM or MM-related (like LGM -- pretty much never XF, though).

• 1 month later...
Guest Polaroid Stalker

Personally, I have the "Lara's Vision" wallpaper on my desktop. This ties in perfectly to my favorite "MillenniuM" episode, "The Time is Now." I recommend the pinkish format, because the aquamarine color makes the desktop icons difficult to discern onscreen.

But, to each his own.

Regards, my friends,

The Polaroid Stalker :cool:

• 1 month later...
Guest TheSunKing1972
I think the wallpaper I have came from MDUK  It has a pic of frank on the right, with a wood panel background and some polaroids on the left. I really don't have a favorite..I just switch them out often....but now that I have found out that indeed, it was Ashlyn Gere I saw twice on MillenniuM, maybe I'll get a nude of Ms. Gere and paste the MillenniuM logo across her boobs :smily_tooth_big: ...but I don't think my wife would dig it. :frank_black:

When I first started this thread, and poll, I was a hardcore MLM "traditionalist"... sticking strickly with the Millennium Group classic Ouro and black background.  But since then, I have been switching them on and off.  I have had everything from images of Selfosophy Institute/Doomsday Defense images to the Owls Ouro to images of Franks to MLM fan art work with the Ouro, to what I currently have... The Big Yellow House.

Scott

I'm like Scott was in the beginning.  I just have the traditional Ouro.  The thing is... I only see it for a minute before I log-on! :sad_big: And, of course, when I log-off.  But, the rest of the time....Boring ol' blue.  I tried to download one of Graham's Desktop Themes.... but then he told me those were for Windows 95 or something.... :crying_big: I wish I knew of another option.... :arghhh-big:

Sorry... Having fun with the Smilies!

:Ouro_Large: RavenWolf :Owls_Ouro_Large:

• Elders (Admins)

Hi Raven,

You haven't got Active Desktop switched on have you?

Right click on your wallpaper background and check.

It's since been removed from later versions of Windows as it slowed down your PC by half as much.  :angryred:

Designed by Legion itself...

Micro$oft / Legion... my head hurts...

Anyway, it used to like switching itself on (insisting in fact) if you tried to display a wallpaper that was in jpeg format.

Graham.