By The Numbers: 13

Rate this topic

Guest Snapper

Pick your favorite  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I can't recall Antipas.  I just watched the Mikado yesterday and it's brilliant....better than Force Majeure, although it's pretty good too.

Roedecker rocks! :grin: He plays off the grim and serious folks so well.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I voted for "The Mikado" as well, and like you, my memory of Antipas is sketchy. I guess i should resist the sympathy vote, but if I would have known the voting would go like this, I would have thrown in a vote for "Force Majeure". That one would probably slip into the 5 star category in my book, and Dennis Hoffman was a neat character. I got a few good chuckles out of his role. He is another crossover guest star from X-files, in which he also turned in a great performance. I'm about ready to go back to season one to review a few of my favorites, and I think I will go with Force Majeure and Covenant tonight.

Guest citizenk

The Mikado is a great ep. Its a throwback to S1 and was a great relief in a season i considered the weakest of the series. I had to wait for the box set to see it cuz its the only ep besides the "Jose Chung" that I never got on tape. Had the series lasted longer im sure we would have seen a sequel. I have misgivings about a movie though. It should at most be a cable movie. Antipas would be in second place. A great ep in S3.

Guest Kolchak

This was easy for me. Mikado is probably my favorite episode. I like Force, but it isn't up to The Mikado. I can't even remember the plot of Antipas.

• 2 months later...
Guest lonegungrrly1121

Antipas all the way! Thats my favourite Lucy Butler episode. THE scene between Frank and Lucy in the motel room was brilliantly acted and very memorable.

However, Mikado is also one of my all time favourites!! this poll is hard. there are some amazing Rodecker moments, and the scene where Frank is talking to himself, putting himself into the killers mind is really disturbing.

I think I will go for Antipas though, because Lucy Butler is amazing :devil:

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest WaveCrest

It was between Force Majeure and The Mikado, as I haven't seen all of Antipas. I voted for The Mikado as that was a superb episode, just in front of Force Majeure. Both were well written, shot and with well chosen locations. But The Mikado was slightly better as I couldn't fault much of it.

• 1 month later...