Question About "the Beginning And The End"

Rate this topic

Guest MMawagen

Guest MMawagen

When Polaroid Man is haranguing Catherine he asks her if she would die for God then PM says "They asked me to, but I won't" then "they're gonna ask Frank" but PM is not going to let them. It has been so long since I've seen the S2 eps, but I assume the "they" here is the MM Group, is the MM Group/PM relationship explained (as much as anything is ever really explained!) in later episodes?...my memory fails me on this question. thanks!

If there is a connection, its never explained. Though one might surmise that since the Millennium Group knew the Polaroid Man's ID, he might be aware of their existence in turn.

To me.. it seemed a connection was made [PM and Millennium group] for the sole purpose of driving a wedge between Catherine and Frank... She now realizes how dangerous being a part of the group is [as do we] not only to Frank but to herself and Jordan and Frank won't leave so she does... I also believe this is why they had Frank 'lose it' and savagely kill the man instead of turning him over to authorites.... :smokin::ouroborous:

As Lance said when you do a series you have no choice over the scripts :wtf: