In Case Of No Theatrical Film...

Rate this topic

Guest Sinestro

Guest Sinestro

FX seems to make good movies and they are of Fox. Granted their movies air on cable tv and in America....(does it air in the U.K. too? sorry for my ignorance in that area) but just think, they COULD make a gritty MM movie as they have made gritty true crime movies in the recent past. OR it could be stretched out as a half a week long mini series? Who knows, just a thought.

:ouro:

Guest exangel

the people who produce this crap have to get clearance from the US government.

jeez. we have a sensitive situation in our country that needs to be taken care of first before fox can drop the bomb

forgive my negative energy but i just got a tattoo in the middle of a migraine.

thanks.

Guest fledgling666

mid-1990's, HBO made a film that went from HBO to theaters. it was thought to be too good to never get that chance. it was called "the last seduction" and starred linda fiorentino, peter berg and, i guess, bill pullman, although i coulda swore it was greg daniels, they look the same to me. from what i can gather, it premiered on HBO, then got limited theater play, then went back to showing on HBO. maybe, this is the sorta thing that could happen with millennium if it doesn't make it to the theater.

Guest exangel
mid-1990's, HBO made a film that went from HBO to theaters. it was thought to be too good to never get that chance. it was called "the last seduction" and starred linda fiorentino, peter berg and, i guess, bill pullman, although i coulda swore it was greg daniels, they look the same to me. from what i can gather, it premiered on HBO, then got limited theater play, then went back to showing on HBO. maybe, this is the sorta thing that could happen with millennium if it doesn't make it to the theater.

It is scheduled for a theatrical release. These things take time. *sigh*