MLM Actresses & Actors abound on Netork & Cable

Rate this topic

Group Members, beware: spottings everywhere!

I've been thinking about posting this for a while. And Graham's BBC/Lance post inspired me to go ahead and put fingers to key board here.

MillenniuMators are just taking over the bood tube it seems as guest stars and supporting roles this year.  O'Quinn in the X-Files and noew in a recurring role in Alias.  Klea, my Klea, in Robbery Homicide Division.  Friday, Megan and her noble looks were on Missing as a guest star.  Steve Miller (?, aka Andy Mclaren) popped up as a guest on The Dead Zone.  I know there is more.  I just can't think of them off hand.

Anyone else have a spotting recently or this year?

• Elders (Admins)

Hhhm, we're not doing so well as you guys in the States.

I don't think I've seen a Millennium Actor or Actress in anything else apart from Lance in the 2 movies the other night.

I saw him last in The Pit And The Pendulum. He was having a great time with that role too.

Graham.  :ghostface:

Sorry to hear that.  I feel almost spoiled, lately with all the MLM team and actors everywhere on american tv.  It is so strange.  It seems like these actors and actresses, writers and producers will forever be changed somehow in my eyes because they worked on MLM.  I will always be keeping an eye out for them and always looking for those little familiar things.  And just in general wondering what they are doing now.

Peace,

Scotty