Sign in to follow this  
The Old Man

100th Member!

Congratulations to Orodromeus for joining "This Is Who We Are..." as the 100th Member!  :D

Regards,

:ouro: Graham P. Smith

"The Old Man".

Orodromeus is known under the name of JL Roush.

He is a french fan of X-Files too, from the famous "La Vérité Est Ici" ("The Truth is Here") message board :laugh:

Now that I have some time I've been digging up past topics and here's what I find!

>Amrith: Orodromeus is known under the name of JL Roush.

He is a french fan of X-Files too, from the famous "La Verite Est Ici" ("The Truth is Here") message board :laugh:

Damn! I've been uncovered before I even start posting! :D

Anyway, this is my first post, so Hi everybody! As Amrith pointed out, I'm an X-Files fan who lives in France. I don't know Millennium very well, mainly because of the chaotic airing of MM in France, and because I'm opposed to anything dubbed in a language other than that of the original! However, you'll have to admit that I've seen some of the best Millennium has to offer. All 16 episodes I've seen are: "Pilot", Gehenna", Lamentation", "Powers, Principles, Thrones & Dominions", "Beware of the Dog", "Sense and Antisense" (OK, maybe not the best), "Monster", "Midnight of the Century", "A Room with No View", "The Fourth Horseman", "The Time Is Now", "The Innocents", "Skulls and Bones", "Via Dolorosa" and "Goodbye to All That". I guess I'm waiting for the DVDs to see more, unless the temptation to see episodes dubbed in french grows stronger. :)

Be seeing you.

Hi,

Thanks for coming out of the shadows!  :ghostface:

If you get a chance, you've got to see "The Curse Of Frank Black" which is my favourite of all episodes. You'll love it and it would make a fine addition to your list.

It's always a shame to read that Millennium gets a shoddy airing from the TV companies. Can you get Sky Digital in France? If so, UK Sci-FI Channel broadcast Millennium once a week (Tuesday) with a repeat on Sunday nights. OK if you can understand Anglais!

Regards,

Graham.

Thanks Graham. As you see I won't be posting very often. My ultimate goal is to see all episodes, so "The Curse of Frank Black" will certainly be among my list one day or the other. I have no plans to get the Sci-fi Channel or any other UK channel in the near future, but I'm patient enough - and with my studies I have no choice but to limit down time I spend with things that carry me away... :( As for my english, it's no worse than my french.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.