Rate this topic

Guest franky1

franky1  Yesterday, 08:32 PM IP: 150.140.215.5 | Post #1|

Law Enforcement Officer

Group: Candidate

Member No.: 1,057

Warn: (0%) 

and if so which program you suggest me? 

Moved to a forum more suited to the nature of this topic.

Note: As the 1st 2 seasons are now available on DVD, with the 3rd season soon to follow, illegal downloading of the Millennium series is not supported by this board.

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Demolition Man
can i find episodes of millennium from the p2p programs?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Go to Amazon.com, look up Millennium Season 1 and Millennium Season 2. Put both of them in your shopping cart, then check out. Give them your credit card number, then wait a few days. A box will arrive in the mail with (shock) Season 1 and Season 2 in a pretty box, full DVD quality.... and best of all its LEGAL. :bigsmile:

In other words, DON'T DOWNLOAD IT. By doing that you are telling Fox that you are a cheapskate who doesn't want to support high quality entertaining shows like "Millennium" and that they should continue with crap like "American Idol" and all that other reality garbage. Besides.... you don't want me to send You-Know-Who after you now do you..... eh eh EH!

So do the right thing. Thank you.