Jose Chung

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

While i thought the episode was excellent, it still isnt better than the X Files one. The X Files one was seriously one of the best episodes of tv ever made. Still though, this one was so good its stands up pretty high as well.

Did anyone else notice our very own Roedecker was in that X-Files ep as the UFO freak that got bullied by Mulder and the Men In Black?

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Did anyone else notice our very own Roedecker was in that X-Files ep as the UFO freak that got bullied by Mulder and the Men In Black?

I really have to go back and watch some of the X-files episodes from early in the show when I still loved it. I remember this episode, but I don't know if I knew who Roedecker was yet when I watched it. Enough time has gone by that I might actually enjoy some of the episodes that I saw 5 to 10 times and started to get tired of. I have very little memory of the "Jose Chung" episode in X-files, but I remember enough to know that I enjoyed "Doomsday Defense" a lot more. There are also several more little things that I didn't pick up on before, such as the appearance of Fabercant in an X-files episode. Yep, I'm about due to catch some of these late night X-files reruns. As I have probably mentioned frequently, I really miss the early days when X-files and Mulder and Scully were so fresh and new and when they were doing more of the stand alone episodes like Deep Throat, Squeeze, Paper Hearts, etc. etc. I think it was season 7 where they started to lose me, but I still saw every episode to my knowledge.

Guest gmcp

:O

I can't believe I didn't catch that!

"I didn't spend all of those years playing Dungeons & Dragons and not learn a little something about courage"

I'm sorry, I'm sure I horribly misquoted... but that line was funny.

There are also several more little things that I didn't pick up on before, such as the appearance of Fabercant in an X-files episode.

Really? That one got by me. What episode was that?

:O

I can't believe I didn't catch that!

"I didn't spend all of those years playing Dungeons & Dragons and not learn a little something about courage"

I'm sorry, I'm sure I horribly misquoted... but that line was funny.

I don't believe he appeared as Roedecker but it was the same actor.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Really? That one got by me. What episode was that?

I don't believe he appeared as Roedecker but it was the same actor.

Actually, I kind of remember him as the Tarot dealer in "Clyde Bruckman's Final Response". If I remember correctly, he plays kind of a nut case, and he comments to Mulder about the negative energy that he is giving off because he is skeptical about the dealers abilities or something to that effect. According to his filmography, he was also in "Jose Chung" and "Humbug" on the X-files and "Somehow Satan Got Behind me" and "Lamentation" on Millennium. The only appearance that was memorable for me was his role in Lamentation. I'm not sure I remember him in "Satan Got Behind Me" on MM or "Chung" and "Humbug" on X-files, but I will be looking out for him if I see any of the three.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Just pulled a fresh pic off the DVD for you.

ephram.jpg

Thank you. I'm surprised I didn't notice that was him. I spotted him in Da Vinci's Inquest a couple months back, but didn't catch the appearance in "Somehow Satan Got behind Me". It's not like he's a hard guy to recognize. :oneeyedwinK

His scene in human form is pretty brief. Just a little at the beginning and a little at the end when he leaves The Donut Hole. Like I said, I've seen the episode a few times and only just noticed him myself.

Guest Laurent.

I'm pretty sure that he was one of Darin Morgan's favorite actor, since he was in 3 of his 4 X-Files and in 1 of his 2 MM.

He played the deformed Horror Museum guy in Humbug, a fortuneteller in CBFR and the hypnotiser in Jose Chung's "From Outer Space".

Actually, I think that almost all of his appearance were quite standard. The only one in which he gave a great perfomance was in Lamentation which is his only role in an episode NOT written by Darin Morgan as far as I can remember.