S1 And S2 Only $45 Usd?

Rate this topic

Guest ender.wiggin

Guest ender.wiggin

I am really amazed (and thankful) that they did not take advatage of us Millennium fans like they did to fans of X-Files and Star Trek, for example XF S2 costs $75 and ST:TOS S1-3 costs $100.00 USD each...

Guest MMawagen

oh yes, I breathed a huge sigh of relief myself. Getting MM for $42 isn't too bad. However, if they expected the demand for MM to be the same for XF and Star Trek they surely would have priced MM up there in the stratosphere as well. It is ridiculous to charge that much (I've seen seasons of XF at Best Buy for well over $100) when you've recouped all possible costs many times over already--especially for ST. The extras hardly warrant such a price. Hey, whatever the market can bear for good or ill.

Guest canadian girl

Here in Canada, I payed $58 and change for Millenium(+ tax of course).

I've seen the X-Files various seasons for over $100 a pop. I love the X_Files too, but that's too much money for me. Millenium is a good value and I'm thrilled to get it for a reasonable price. Single films, after all, are about $25.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Burnout

I paid 45 dollars for each season of MM, like canadian girl x-files are asking way too much for their dvd. I think around here in Alaska, I still cannot pick up season one for under 100.00 dollars.

Guest canadian girl

I happened to be in That's Entertainment (a place in Canada that sells a lot of previously viewed DVDs). They had a few X-Files DVD sets. Some were still $100, some were $90 but one was $80. So I hummed and hawed and finally went back to pick up the cheapest one which is Season 4. I'm thrilled it was on of the best seasons.

They had 2, 4, 5, 6 and 9.

Now I feel guilty for spending the money. :eyes:

Guest Burnout
For anyone looking for XF seasons, check Overstock.com. Still more then MM, but way under 100.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow that rocks, 70 + s/h, not too bad for xfiles!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gatekeeper
Wow that rocks, 70 + s/h, not too bad for xfiles!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Here in Australia the Millennium S1 DVD set sells for A$63.

What's interesting though is the price of the X-files boxed sets. All seasons (1-9) are available for A$49.00 and even as low as $44.48!

As usual, the Star Trek boxed sets are defying gravity. A$100+ is the going price for these sets. Thanks Paramount, you won't get my money. :wink: