Illuminati Conspiracy,

Rate this topic

someone once told me that every president so far has been a free mason, anyone have anything on that topic, i dont have any proof for or against but just curious if anyone has heard anything to the contrary or pro on that topic??

Guest SouthernCelt
someone once told me that every president so far has been a free mason, anyone have anything on that topic, i dont have any proof for or against but just curious if anyone has heard anything to the contrary or pro on that topic??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Several presidents were Masons but nowhere near all. In fact some of them were outright enemies of Freemasonry.

I've been doing a lot of research on a topic that gets into Freemasonry as sort of a sideline issue. I can only caution everyone not to automatically assume the veracity of information that a lot of the web sites publish as evidence of conspiracies with Illuminati connection, New World Order plans, etc. It may be that some of the highest-ranking Freemasons have illusions of grandeur and a thirst for ultimate power, but the average member has no such intentions or desires. Some of the web sites tell a "good" story a la X-Files but a lot of their details can't be confirmed from other sources.

Guest SouthernCelt
Celt, are you the misinformation officer for them now?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What "them" do you mean?

Several presidents were Masons but nowhere near all.  In fact some of them were outright enemies of Freemasonry.

I've been doing a lot of research on a topic that gets into Freemasonry as sort of a sideline issue.  I can only caution everyone not to automatically assume the veracity of information that a lot of the  web sites publish as evidence of conspiracies with Illuminati connection, New World Order plans, etc.  It may be that some of the highest-ranking Freemasons have illusions of grandeur and a thirst for ultimate power, but the average member has no such intentions or desires.  Some of the web sites tell a "good" story a la X-Files but a lot of their details can't be confirmed from other sources.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thats kind of what i figured i couldnt help thinking surely not all presidents were freemasons that would be a little.......well millenniumistic..

Guest SouthernCelt
You know, your conspiracy brothers.  All the free masons that are controlling the universe.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm no Mason although I do know a few and find some of their history fascinating. My comments to Gunslinger was based on some reading I've done which refutes a lot of the anti-Mason propaganda that floating around the internet and in books.

You know, you seemed to jump to a conclusion about my "defense" of Freemasonry and presume anything not critical of them is disinformation. Could it be that you've jumped just a far the other direction with respect to those who condemn the Masons but have no real proof of a lot of their accusations?

....just wondering...

Guest fledgling666
Several presidents were Masons but nowhere near all.  In fact some of them were outright enemies of Freemasonry.

I've been doing a lot of research on a topic that gets into Freemasonry as sort of a sideline issue.  I can only caution everyone not to automatically assume the veracity of information that a lot of the  web sites publish as evidence of conspiracies with Illuminati connection, New World Order plans, etc.  It may be that some of the highest-ranking Freemasons have illusions of grandeur and a thirst for ultimate power, but the average member has no such intentions or desires.  Some of the web sites tell a "good" story a la X-Files but a lot of their details can't be confirmed from other sources.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i agree. i have done a lot of web-research and read a couple books on this, including a.william cooper's Behold, A Pale Horse, and i got really paranoid for a time, until i pulled my head out of my a$$ and realized that people have long put more importance on their own life, their own time period than any others throughout history simply because it was their own. these secret societies are nothing more than clubs of people who need something other than what is offered in the mainstream to make their lives whole. in fact, masons swear their club is not even secret. minutes from every meeting are available upon request, etc. they have newsletters for **** sake. they sponsor hospitals (shriners), who cares if they worship Lucifer, if you really check into the translations between the original manuscripts and the greek and roman manuscripts of the Bible, you'll see that occasionally, Lucifer and Jesus were used interchangeably by the nickname "the morning star." so who is it they worship? well, no one, really, they are not a religion and they do not practice religion in the lodge or shrine-temples. they practice being moral and good and doing the right thing, including giving wealth away. they used to be mostly rich people but are now a good mix of all classes of people. this is just all sorts of info i have gotten from both sides of the issue. i have spoken through e-mails with members, offices, etc. of the masonic lodge (mostly local), and to people paranoid and opposed to them. i just don't believe that there is this "illuminati" bent on world domination, but i do believe there are some individuals with this aspiration. some think it's capitalists, but to be honest, they are just trying to get rich, they don't care about ruling people or national boudaries or power over these sorts of things, just the money and what it can do for them, personally. so who is it? who wants this world domination? the church? no, they have it already, with the pope. how about communists? nope, they have their hands full with a still crumbling Russia and Castro close to death. well, how about the radical muslims, they are prolly the closest thing in modern times to profess such an aspiration, and again, it's not to rule the planet, but to unite it through bloodshed and return it to the 6th century AD. well, it's not the latter day saints, they have made testament to the coming of the end of the world nine times since the late 1800's, i doubt they are in any position to try to take over the planet. how about the atheists? nah, we don't give a ****. the teamsters? hah! they stiff can't even find hoffa. but here's one we gotta worry about- Mexicans. Mexicans have been trying to take over the world ever since Spain decimated the Aztecs, we've already got California and Texas, now for the rest of the world! hahahahah.......... kidding, of course...........

I'm no Mason although I do know a few and find some of their history fascinating.  My comments to Gunslinger was based on some reading I've done which refutes a lot of the anti-Mason propaganda that floating around the internet and in books. 

You know, you seemed to jump to a conclusion about my "defense" of Freemasonry and presume anything not critical of them is disinformation.  Could it be that you've jumped just a far the other direction with respect to those who condemn the Masons but have no real proof of a lot of their accusations?

....just wondering...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I meant to bring levity to the thread. I was teasing you, celt. I guess I did not use words that got the "tone" of my message across. If I really thought you were an apologetistist for the Masons, and I thought they were an all powerful organization; I would not stay on a board where you could track me down with the black helicopters and all that. Perhaps humor is not my best skill?