Thanks Libby!

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)

Thanks Libby for the latest excellent DVD transcript. I've added this subforum so that Members can discuss the transcripts but the transcripts are kept safe and neatly laid out in their own forum.

Graham :ouroborous:

• 5 months later...
  • Elders (Admins)

Thanks again Libby for the latest transcripts to roll out of your den!

You posted my favourite episode, the Curse of Frank Black. :yes:

I was looking at 19:19 though and thought of the effort put into even describing what was wriitten on the floor. An invaluable reference for all.

• Elders (Moderators)
Thanks again Libby for the latest transcripts to roll out of your den!

You posted my favourite episode, the Curse of Frank Black. :yes:

This one was beautifully transcribed by Emmett Land, who's done a few others.

I was looking at 19:19 though and thought of the effort put into even describing what was wriitten on the floor. An invaluable reference for all.

Well, given the type of in-depth analysis TIWWA-ers do, it's probably better to have as much detail as possible. Though there's lots I miss, which others here pick up on - some of the current topics certainly show that others have sharper eyes than I do.

Kinda brings it all to life, doesn't it?

I hope so. It's quite difficult to put in enough detail to set the scene, without ending up with screeds and screeds of descriptions. (Of course, I don't put in "Frank was looking amazingly hot in this episode" as that's, well, a given. :rofl: )

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...