Collection

Rate this topic

Guest S7eve

I have all of season 1 on VHS thay are the official tapes not recorded from the TV. I also have Gehenna and the Frenchman books. That sums it up unless of course I include the ring tone that Graham posted on his site...

Would be great if some one could now do a Ouroboro as a LOGO for my Moby to go with the tone.

Graham and the rest of the gang keep up the good work.

S7eve.

.....to the best of my knowledge "official" MM-S1-TAPES were only released in the U.K. and in JAPAN,though i may be wrong about them coming out in japan,-(i know they released them on their much aclaimed laserdiscs).  i also did not know that the entire S1 of MM was released in the U.K. until about a year ago.

~se7en :ouro:

• Elders (Admins)

I have pictures of the US released Millennium VHS tapes which I took from Amazon's site (ouch, don't tell).

It's often said that it didn't get released in the US which confuses me  ???  as they clearly say NTSC on them. Ours are PAL.

Also, some UK released tapes were Rental boxes which I think I may have (I have the Pilot on VHS) as it doesn't have the Trading Card inside.

"Official" MM-S1-TAPES were only released in the U.K. and in JAPAN...

The Official MM Season 1 Tapes were released too in Belgium and Switzerland.

.....the only explanation i can offer for you seeing NTSC tapes is that japan and canada also uses the NTSC system-(i don't know why though since it sucks eggs!). but i can assure you,unless it was an amazon exlusive only,that they were not released here except for the first 2-eps. -(what else is new though? all we got was the first 2-eps on tape and on laserdisc-[and i thank you again gra for that little treasure :D ]-and that's all she wrote as they say)

~se7en :ouro:

Guest Anamnesis

The UK received all of season 1 Millennium on sell through VHS (PAL), here in Australia we received 2 rental tapes of Millennium, the first being the Pilot & Gehenna, the second being a combination of Lamentation & Powers, Principalities etc. made into a mini movie (like the x-files volumes)  This is where I managed to rip the extended theme that appeared some time ago on the abyss (under a different nick though)

I have long been looking for ex-rental copies of this particular tape as these episdoes are 2 of my favourite from season 1, but to no avail. (I just make do with my MM S1 UK releases)

I have high res scans of the cover if anyone is interested.

Guest Frank_Black_UK
The Millennium Trading cards only came with MM vids bought in HMV (exclusive offer) they all go together to make a cool MM Poster   :D  I have the full set!  :D

• 1 month later...

:ouro:

I just thought I'll inform the fans who like to know EVERYTHING that have been released about Millennium, that there was Polish version of The Frenchman released back in 1998. I own a copy and have scanned the front (included below) and back covers plus 3 first pages. For those interested in obtaining the rest of the images, send a message, and I'll e-mail them to You.

Black Douglas

:ouro: