Collection

Rate this topic

Guest S7eve

My MM collecion is very small...alas :down:  But I do have a post card from 1996, that I found on e-bay that's a promotional with the origional air date! :D October, 25, 1996.

I am desperate to find any VHS tapes!!! (copies off the tv are fine!)  Can anyone help?

Raven Wolf :ouro:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Omega

I have all 3 series (taped from TV), both the Millennium books by N.E.Genge and The Frenchman & Gehenna.

Now, what I would really like (it's my birthday so allow me a wish list) is as follows:

The Yellow House (To be repainted the original yellow and used to house the rest of my collection as a sort of Millenniumuseum".

Franks' Cherokee Jeep.

Franks' Jacket (From season one)

Franks' watch (The Omega Speedmaster from S2-3)

One of the markers (stones marked with Ouroborous) from the Old Mans Hut

The envelope and syringe containing the Marburg virus antidote.

The angel Frank's Dad gave to his Mum - and was passed on to Jordan.

The mocked-up newspaper from the pilot with the picture of the bridge (PESTE)

Franks' sunglasses

Franks' beeper

As you can probably tell, this list is being composed as a 'train of thought' rather than in any sort of importance or chronological order.

What would you display in a Millenniumuseum ?

The only condition is that the item(s) suggested must have "optical poptitude" (make your eyes stand out) for other fans.

• Elders (Admins)

Outstanding post Omega, Happy Birthday by the way!

A Millennium Museum based in a mock up of the Yellow House.

Anyone here a carpenter? Better still I wonder of we could buy the original house in Canada?

I'd make the trip to walk around it's hallowed halls... look ut for Bletch's Ghost in the Basement!

Gra. :ouro:

Guest Omega

Thanks for the birthday wishes...

Oh! I nearly forgot, I would also add the Orrery (the model thing with the planets) which Frank buys for Jordan, the butterfly kite and Peter Watts' moustache.

• 1 month later...
Guest Frank_Black_UK

Thought I'd add this little photo  :wink:

This is my MillenniuM poster made up from the reverse of all the UK HMV collectors cards.  :cool-big:

:Ouro_Large:  :Owls_Ouro_Large:  :frank_black:

Guest Frank_Black_UK

I have scans of all the front of the cards (the backs make up the MM poster) a sample of one is below and theres another posted in the MillenniuM Multimedia section.

Took me near on 3 years to complete the set (and buying numerous copies of the vids  :yes: ) End product make is well worth it  :bigsmile:

Guest Frank_Black_UK

Forgot to add... Were there many cards in the German set? Didn't even know about MM trading cards, that's something more I'll have to keep a look out for! :grin2:

:Owls_Ouro_Large:

Is there any way of uploading scans of all the cards (the are 36!) to one place so everyone can see them?

• Elders (Admins)

Hi,

You are more than welcome to e-mail them to me and I'll feature them on my site if you like. I'm sure many Millennium fans would enjoy them.

Click on the e-mail link below (blue envelope icon)

Regards,

Graham. :ouro: