Coincidence?

Rate this topic

Guest CyberDude

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Interesting observation with the numbers. I had never thought of that. I'm a little surprised at how much this episode is becoming a favorite of mine. As I think I mentioned before, I remember really liking this episode the first time around, but it was more for the "feel" and mood of it then for the originality or a brilliant story. I don't know if I mentioned it before, but I mostly remembered the 2 6 8 coincidences, and forgot that it does have some other interesting aspects, such as the cigarette smoking man (heehee, no, not the one from the X-files), and the dialogue from that character. He did a good job with that role. Like so many of the other guest stars, I wonder if he went on to do anything else that was noteworthy. Anyway, there was a little more substance to this episode than I had originally given it credit for. For some reason I have become kind of hooked on it. It was the first episode I watched on my second go around, after I finished my first viewing of season two and pretty much stayed in sequence. I also watched it again last night, before even coming close to watching the rest of the episodes a second time. There is just something cozy about the episode. It's like spending the evening with an old friend that you never get tired of. They picked the absolute perfect time and setting to film and capture the spooky autumn/Halloween mood.