Oh Nooooo, A Stinker

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

We all have our opinions on what is good and what is not good.

Being that I would consider Millennium to be more story-arc oriented than stand-alone episodic oriented, viewing them out of sequence could negatively impact one's overall opinion of the show.

My opinion is that season 2 is Stinker Free!

:rock2:

Rock on Brother. I like totally agree with you

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Detective Manners

A Single Blade of Grass is defintely a weak point for me, have to go with the consensus on that one, Anamnesis is a more hit and miss affair, it does have some clumsy aspects to it, the way it deals with some of its religious themes for example, but there are a lot of good things going on here. The Patti Smith scored opening is brilliant, and having Catherine and Lara team for an episode was a good choice, I just wished it could have been a classic.

For some of us "Anamnesis" is a classic. Honestly I must bore the pants of folks here telling them how much I adore this episode but then it places my adored Lara Means up front and centre so that was bound to happen I guess. That said, it isn't just the screen-time given to Lara that does if for me I find the story to be superb and one which has so many layers that it is bound to resonate with some and not others so I totally understand those who say it doesn't quite work for them and it wouldn't do if we were all the same anyway.

"A Single Blade Of Grass" is by no means a classic but I watched it recently with a new appreciation and it isn't that bad. It's no "Human Essence" put it that way.

I'm going with IHGI when he says there were no stinkers. Season Two smells like roses to me. :clapping:

Eth