Coming This Summer

Rate this topic

BEER----> June 14th - it's 'Flag Day' day here in the States (ya know 'The Colonies'). Another great reason to celebrate. Now all we need is for a new series to start or at the least a MillenniuM movie.

BELCH(a big burp)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL.. the colonies...LOL,

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I have heard that Season 3 streets in the USA on Sept 6th (the same day as the first season DVD set of LOST). It hasn't officiallly been announced. So take as rumor.

Guest canadian girl

I just hope and pray that it's released at all. If it isn't I'll be very, very sad. :cry:

I wonder why the delay. Just about every tv show ever made is out on dvd or will be shortly. They can't all make big bucks so why would Fox worry about Millenium making lots of money. They have The Simpsons for that(LOVE the Simpsons too).

Guest lonegungrrly1121

yey!!! i hope someone does the screen caps once everyone has season 3! i'd do them but i have no idea how!!

season three is great. love it love it love it. cant wait to discuss it more :clapping:

EXCELLENT, thank you for the info

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Gunslinger, Millennium Season 3 isn't coming out on June 14th. As I have said before, it looks like the new date will be Sept 6.

Nope. I just know Sept 6th looks to be the new and correct date (since season 3 isn't up for pre-order yet and I got the date from a reliable source). FOX may have delayed season 3 because they might have wanted to focus their marketing muscle on other titles coming to DVD.

Guest trustno1

I don't get it. Why is Season 3 not released yet in the USA?

I'm from Germany and even there Season 3 will be released on May 25th.

Guest Regan MacNeil

I know, it makes no sense. It's an American show, yet it seems like we'll be among the last few who'll get the DVD release.