Coming This Summer

Rate this topic

Guest Sanitarium

I can't wait for season 3 to come out. I never watched the show when it was on and now that it's on DVD I can't get enough of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Foxhome is still denying that there is any release date for season 3. Where is this information coming from for a June or Sept release?

Ok... somewhere [ and I did search] was a place for imput about those of us who bought MillenniuM DVDs from Asia. I did and no.. they won't play on my DVD player.. :cry::cry: I have a Sony S360 which is not that old but no go... so now I'm worse off than before cause now I have them in my hand and can't play them :wtf::tongue:

contacted foxhome today June 1st, they are still saying Fox has no plans to release season three and to check back september 1st!!

another long summer with no information and NO SEASON THREE!!

Major Bummer

Fox could care less about Millennium fans!!

contacted foxhome today June 1st, they are still saying Fox has no plans to release season three and to check back september 1st!!

another long summer with no information and NO SEASON THREE!!

Major Bummer

Fox could care less about Millennium fans!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the following information has been provided by Brian Dixon at Millennium Abyss...

Fans can stop worrying while they wait. A new date has at last been confirmed for the release of the third and final Millennium DVD collection from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. Contacts in the company have indicated that the Region 1 version of Millennium: The Complete Third Season will be made available in North America on September 6th. An official press release, which will likely confirm the collection's content and special features as well as reveal the final set's cover artwork, is expected from Fox Home Entertainment sometime soon. No reason has been given for the release's delay. Visit Millennium Desktop UK or TV Shows on DVD for more coverage of this recent development. As usual, further details regarding Millennium: The Complete Third Season will be posted here and on the Abyss DVD details page as they are made available.

Here is more information concerning the release date from Fox Home Entertainment..

Millennium: The Complete Third Season

Fox Home Entertainment

Release Date: September 6, 2005

Announcement: Fox Home Entertainment has announced that Millennium: The Complete Third Season, the third and final collection bringing the show's episodes to DVD, will be released in the United States on September 6, 2005. An official press release revealing the content of the third season set has not yet been made available but it is expected the collection will contain the same content and extras as its Region 2 counterpart. Further information regarding Millennium: The Complete Third Season will be posted here as it is made available.

I have included an attachment which shows what the cover, at the present time, will look like...

Till the Last Change...Be Done...

The Fourth Horseman...

post-1098-1117660878_thumb.jpg