Coming Soon... The Millennium Role Playing Game

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)

We will shortly be adding a new set of forums to TIWWA introducing the MillenniuM Role Playing Game. Members will be able to take on the roles of their favourite Millennium characters in a story of their choosing from those available and previously created by other Members or themselves.

Each Game or Episode will take the forum of a Topic in the Millennium RPG Forum.

Overtime, there will be a variety of Games or Episodes and you will be able to choose one to jump in and take part.

A separate OOC (Out Of Character) forum will be available and you can discuss the available roles and story and decide who is playing who in your Game.

So get your thinking caps on and start planning your game, what characters from Millennium will be in it, including criminals for Frank and The Group to catch etc. Decide if you want a closed cast or if anyone will be able to join in at any time with an additional character of their choosing. Think about perhaps an opening crime scene, or a crime scene in which the story will be built around, the characters you might need.

For each story, who gets to play which role such as Frank Black will be dictated on a “first come, first served” basis! If you don't get the character you want, join in as another available character or make your own if the originator allows it. Alternatively look for a different game/episode to join in! Stuck for ideas but want to start your own game? Team up with some other Members to come up with a general Plot or Mytharc, keeping it simple so that the story will end before the next MillenniuM!

Further details will be made available soon.

• Elders (Admins)

Hi,

I'll be adding the forums in the next few days. It'll be quite simple but with some seperate forums to sepearate the games from discussion and planning.

It'll be like an interactive fan fiction I guess. The'll hopefully be more than one game going on at a time and you can join in as many as you like. I was looking at an addon mod for the RPG but most seem too overcomplicated. This way seems much simpler.

Guest SouthernCelt

Sounds interesting but I doubt I'll be one of the first to join in. This board is already so addictive I have to be careful not to let it consume too much of my time. :bigsmile:

Maybe when I get to retire at full benefits I'll be able to do more. :praying:

Guest LucyButler2000
Hi,

I'll be adding the forums in the next few days. It'll be quite simple but with some seperate forums to sepearate the games from discussion and planning.

It'll be like an interactive fan fiction I guess. The'll hopefully be more than one game going on at a time and you can join in as many as you like. I was looking at an addon mod for the RPG but most seem too overcomplicated. This way seems much simpler.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WAY cool!

Gee, I wonder who I'll play ;)