Coming Soon... The Millennium Role Playing Game

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)

Thanks, I'm not pretending I know much about RPG's, in fact I know very little. The RPG element of TIWWA would be small and restricted to a few forums. Having it work out in script style as TrentBlack said seems from what I've seen to be the simplest way of doing it and above all its about having fun. Allowing Members to start new stories will (perhaps it should be called RPS or Role Playing Story!) will negate the dissapoinment if someone gets to be a main character like Frank Black, at least there will be other opportunities, you could be Frank in one story, but a Seial Killer in another at the same time!

I appreciate your advice and feel this will be a learning process that can be finetuned as it runs along depending on how popular the idea this. I'm always open to advice and welcome suggestions. It may be a case that some Members are very experienced or have played an RPG at a forum before.

Graham :ouroborous:

• Elders (Admins)

In case you missed the recent announcement, the Millennium Roleplay forums are now open!

https://millennium-thisiswhoweare.net/tiwwa/i...p?showforum=225

https://millennium-thisiswhoweare.net/tiwwa/i...?showtopic=3107

How it all works!

Have fun re-enacting your favourite episodes or perhaps add alternative endings or start new stories for Frank!

Guest CyberDude

I see that although the much-awaited RP feature is online, there are not so many folks willing to give it a go. When I first read about this upcoming feature I thought for myself... "Oh yeah, there will be tons of Frank Black-wannabies and they'll fight as hell for that role"... mmm what can I say now when there is nobody willing to actually take that role? Almost all the other proposed roles are taken but not Frank's. Could it be that no one wants to make a fool of himself/herself playing as Frank?

• Elders (Admins)

Yes its interesting! Perhaps many think they couldn't do justice as Frank Black, perhaps worrying about others saying, "No Frank wouldn't do that!".

I'm sure someone will give it a go, perhaps even a female member playing Frank Black would be interesting! Don't feel under the spotlight! Its only fun and you can change character or let someone else take over if you like!

Geeee......nobody loves me........!!!!. :cry: ... As Terry is just getting to know Millennium (through my initiation...lol) I don't think he feels confident enough to play Frank...but doesn't ANYONE want to pretend to be my soon to be husband? LOL :kissypoo: