Brian Dixon tell us some cool trivia....

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

• Elders (Admins)

I've got plenty of trivia stored up inside my brain thanks to my obsessive thirst for Millennium history and background information.  You're just not going to get it out of me all in one sitting.  I'm just going to have to tease you with it over time, thus holding on to my novelty in these parts...

Ahha, you've got to update the Abyss with this background info!

Pass me another marshmallow!   :tasty:

Graham.

Ahha, you've got to update the Abyss with this background info!

Precisely.  As I noted once before in this forum, I hope to completely overhaul the Abyss episode guide at some point in the future and double the amount of information listed for each and every episode in the series.  Unfortunately, it's a large task and I haven't yet had the time to even begin.  If only maintaining the Abyss could be my full time occupation.

I'll start a new thread regarding The Wonder Cabinet.

Agreed, Libby!  More, more, more!!!

However long it takes... tease us all you want, Dix, but keep those tid bits of jucy MillenniuM trivia and backgroup info coming!

Rocket Powered Upbeatness,

Scott

I've got plenty of trivia stored up inside my brain thanks to my obsessive thirst for Millennium history and background information.  You're just not going to get it out of me all in one sitting.  I'm just going to have to tease you with it over time, thus holding on to my novelty in these parts...

Something tells me it will be a tenure of outstanding longevity! Not to mention much fun for the rest of us to be drip-fed your seemingly boundless morsels of Ten Thirteen tidbits...