Need High Resolution Pictures

Rate this topic

Guest Demolition Man

Guest Demolition Man

I'm working on doing some alternate cover work for the Millennium boxsets and I badly need some high resolution pictures of the yellow house. I tried to find some on the Season 1 DVD but however its hard to get a good quality. Are there any photos of the house that was used in its original yellow color?

Any help is appriciated as always.

PS - Just to let everyone know I will be doing covers for all three seasons. I plan on Season 2 to be a religious themed front cover - I'm thinking of either a picture of Frank reading a bible or perhaps a picture of the piece of the Cross Of Cricifixion. Season 3 I already plan on it being Frank and Jordan running down the hallway from "Goodbye To All That."

Guest Demolition Man
Hi Brian,

Have you checked Chrisnu's DVD Stills on his site?

Go to the DVD Stills forum to find a link - he might be able to help.

he uses Imagemagik to enhance his stills as I recall.

Gra.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Old Man. I'll see if I can work some magic with those screen caps. I was hoping there might of been some photos of the yellow house itself, but this might have to do. :)

Guest Demolition Man

Okay I found something that worked to what I wanted to do. I'll post a better preview over in the DVD section as all I need to do is some little tweaks once I get a nice 6 disc case that this artwork is meant for. :)