By The Numbers: 15

Rate this topic

Guest Snapper

Pick your favorite  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

I went with Sacrament, although it is no surprise that it's a 2 to 2 tie up to this point. Owls was also very good, and it's a close call. I remember not really enjoying "Forcing the End" very much. it will be interesting to see if my opinion changes when I get season three, but for right now I am going to call it a moderate stinker.

Guest chrisnu

Owls. Sacrament was somewhat enjoyable but problematic. I really liked the Owls/Roosters story arc, and would've like to have seen it visited again. Forcing The End was a mess.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm kind of surprised the episodes are running neck and neck. I don't have any problems with Sacrament, per se, but Owls (and Roosters) is a high water mark of the series for me. I'll have to rewatch the former after work to see what I'm missing. Or maybe half the folks just prefer evil to evil conspiracies. :)

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

You found a poll I didn't vote in. Now there's a thing. I went for Owls because I simply love it and Roosters. It's such an epic two parter and it deals with the thing that fascinates me above all else about the show, "The Millennium Group". Sacrament is also very good and deserves kudos but Forcing The End I have to be in the mood for. It's not one I revisit very often despite being a very solid episode.

Eth