By The Numbers: 15

Rate this topic

Guest Snapper

Pick your favorite  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Forcing the End is unique,and Sacrament is a very intense episode,but Owls is one of my favs. I do know someone who can't stand the Owls/Roosters episodes though. Thinks that those episodes were a wrong turn for Millennium. Needless to say I disagree, so that debate will remain unresolved.

• 1 month later...
Guest RodimusBen

Not much of a competition here... Owls is part one of one of the series' defining stories. Sacrament would have been just an average SKOTW without the inclusion of Franks family and the first indication of Jordan's ability. Forcing the End is a good episode, but it doesn't hold a candle to competition like Owls.

What that man said above. I still recall the feeling of seeing "Owls" for the very first time and seeing the mythology of The Millennium Group opening up before me, it was truly magical.

Eth

• 2 months later...

It seem as though each episode was and "unfolding" episode in its own way.....and own season. Granted, it makes sense to start thinking about the end of the season in an show that incorporates both episodic and story arc ideas.

Season one for Jordan (not so much for the season, but for the charactor in general), season 2 for MIllennium Group mythology, and season 3 for the beginning of the end of the series, plot-wise, and the beginning of the rift between Frank and Emma.

:rock2:

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I am very surprised to see that there are not votes for "Forcing the End." Then again, look at the competition.

It is good and very watchable, but the other 2 are better. It does have more of an apocalyptic feel (which I like) than the other two, but the other 2 are better wriiten and more intense as a result.