Season 2 Guest Stars

Rate this topic

Walkabout

Favorite guest star  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes, he has been around for a long time and has played a lot of great character roles. One of my favorites was his role in the movie "Lost Souls". To date, I am still the only person that I am aware of who liked that movie. It is pretty cheesy and full of holes, but I am am a person who CAN be seduced by style, and that movie was very stylish and effective as far as mood as well as visually. There is another character that I have run across recently in Millennium S2, and thought was really good, but I'm not sure if he appears in more than the one episode I saw him in. The episode was "The Time Is Now". He played what appeared to be a high ranking Millennium member, and did the speech about how "the life of one person is inconsequential to the whole of mankind", or something to that effect, as Richard, the person trying to recruit Frank and pull him out of Millennium, begins to have break problems and then crashes. I don't think he appeared before or after that episode, and I probably would not include that small role in a list of favorite guest appearances, but it was yet another memorable scene and performance. It is also another example of perfect casting in this show, right down to the last guest star.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i had to go with daren mcgavin, after all he was the original "Night Stalker", kolchak rules...lol

• 5 months later...
Guest Frank L.
i had to go with daren mcgavin, after all he was the original "Night Stalker", kolchak rules...lol

Same here. I loved his performance.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

Hi Coughcool,

He's superb isn't he? What a magnificent episode he is in and what a magnificent performance. "Midnight Of The Century" is truly one of the best episodes of the show in my opinion. Waiting to Christmas to watch it is the only downside and it's not a self-imposed ritual I can often keep.

Eth

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I went with Darren on December 23rd! I found all of the actors mentioned to be good in those episodes. I liked Dean Winters in Matryoshka too, which Wally Dalton also played a small part in. Alex Diakun made a good devil too! I think it is a credit to the writers that they can bring an actor back in another season and have them play different roles to the point of (initially) not thinking that it is the same actor.

rock2.gif

• 3 years later...