"roosters" Screen Captures Up

Rate this topic

Guest chrisnu

Guest chrisnu

Screen captures from "Roosters" are now up; the shots turned out well, and I hope you enjoy them. Here's the website address to access them:

https://www.chrisnu.com/millennium/

They can also be accessed at:

https://www.lagrandepeste.com

I'll leave you with this:

*The Group has arrived to deliver their can of whoopass.*

Screenshot001.jpg

"These peeping Toms, hoping to catch the Mastah in action. I'll give them what's coming."

Screenshot005.jpg

"Who caught who with their pants down now? b*******s!"

Screenshot012.jpg

"I bet Peter would like me if I were hot. I think I'll set myself alight."

Screenshot042.jpg

"I told you that whooping Frank's ass wasn't gonna work; just cancel the Group cards, you paramecium-brain!"

Screenshot045.jpg

"Are you kidding, those things pay for my Iraqi Hentai collection! Do you know how difficult it would be to update my billing information? Homeland Security'd nuke my house! I'll just have to obscure myself so that I'm not found. I've got an idea."

Screenshot080.jpg

"Guess who's back, baby! Who's your Old Man?"

Screenshot081.jpg

"Not this time, you perv. Not this time. No. No no no no no no no no no! No! No no no no no no no no no no no no no! No! Not this time!"

Screenshot093.jpg

"Frank, those birthday suit pictures were taken especially for you. I had Peter hack your computer so it'd look like you found them online. You liked them, didn't you?"

Screenshot094.jpg

"My darling Catherine, you don't need to lie. I knew they were Photoshopped from the moment I saw them. You don't look that good naked."

Screenshot104.jpg

"I asked for this pizza with Canadian bacon, not regular bacon! Do you know what that's going to do to my cholesterol?"

*coronaries*

Screenshot145.jpg

"If you're reading this message, you two-timing sod, Homeland Security is targeting satellite-guided SCUD missiles at you. You'd better hope to Betsy that the Cross works. The Old Man."