Favorite X-files Episode!

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Guest Kelanth
I recall the episode Home. That was a freaky one. And the one with the guy Tombs(polaroid stalker in Millenium).

I also recall Anasazi(in the desert right???).

What's the one where they show Scully's (Anderson's real) pregnant belly? That was a good one too.

That Emily one sounds familiar.

Damn, why are the DVD's so pricey? angry.png

The polaroid stalker eps were Squeeze and Tooms, Anasazi is the one in the desert and the one with Anderson's pregnant belly, for the first time, was Ascension.

The only way I'm even able to afford those damn DVDs is courtesy of Overstock.com. I'm paying like $70 each season.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
The polaroid stalker eps were Squeeze and Tooms, Anasazi is the one in the desert and the one with Anderson's pregnant belly, for the first time, was Ascension.

The only way I'm even able to afford those damn DVDs is courtesy of Overstock.com. I'm paying like $70 each season.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I still catch X-files on TV reruns enough to provide me with an occasional fix, so I don't really have any need to buy the DVDs like I do with Millennium. I think I have probably seen every episode of X-files at least half a dozen times now, with the exception of "Home", and a few of the late Dogget/Reyas(sp?) episodes. Another great episode, or should I say two-parter that comes to mind is Dreamland with Lenny from Leverne and Shirley, or was it Squiggy. No, it was Lenny. Oh, how about the one in the bank, the "Groundhog Day" type episode. Geez, I could go on forever.

Guest Kelanth

lol. Yeah, Monday is a good ep. Don't think I'd want to have that kind of day, though. And Michael McKean's totally random appearances are a laugh.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
lol. Yeah, Monday is a good ep. Don't think I'd want to have that kind of day, though. And Michael McKean's totally random appearances are a laugh.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OK, the one with the bank hold up was "Monday" then. When I saw that one mentioned in another post I thought that might be the case. For some reason I had a feeling that was the one being referred to. just one of those little bits of information floating around in your head from years ago that you don't know if you should trust or not.

Guest Kelanth

Oh yeah, I know what ya mean. My damn head stores totoally random bits of info like it's going out of style. And it shows up at the weirdest times.

• 1 month later...
Guest ModernDayMoriarty

One of my favourite episodes is actually 'Hellbound' from Season 9, but then unlike most I really love S9. 'Release' is ace too. From the earlier Seasons... well the usual round of suspects, 'Paper Hearts', 'Unruhe', 'Irresistable', 'Sleepless', 'Pusher' etc etc.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Toney

Firstly, X-Files is better than Millenium.

Secondly, Chris Carter is an egocentric idiot who takes credit for other peoples work. He didn't even want stand-alone eps, Morgan and Wong pretty much invented those, and they were what the fans and critics loved. The conspiracy went too far up it's own ass. And also Darin Morgan's episodes were highlights, obviously.

Apart from those, I'd say Triangle, Home, Bad Blood, Release, DPO and Je Souhaite are my faves. Who'd have thought they'd make an episode about a genie and make it so damn good...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Frank L.
Firstly, X-Files is better than Millenium.

Secondly, Chris Carter is an egocentric idiot who takes credit for other peoples work. He didn't even want stand-alone eps, Morgan and Wong pretty much invented those, and they were what the fans and critics loved. The conspiracy went too far up it's own ass. And also Darin Morgan's episodes were highlights, obviously.

Apart from those, I'd say Triangle, Home, Bad Blood, Release, DPO and Je Souhaite are my faves. Who'd have thought they'd make an episode about a genie and make it so damn good...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's not entirely true. Chris Carter also wanted stand-alone episodes, because he thought the show would become too predictable if they only made episodes about aliens.