Season Three

Rate this topic

Guest blondton13

Guest blondton13

I'm so excited!! Season three arrived today in the mail!! Fox-approved, by the way-I ordered the Chinese edition which is equivalent to the English edition but with the option of Chinese subtitles. I couldn't wait until June 14th-I've been so revved up since being a part of this message board and season three is the one I remember least. I think this is because as the direction of the show changed somewhat, I lost interest. Now I feel I can approach it with a new excitement! It's so funny...I feel like a little kid-the box set is sitting in a place of admiration next to the TV, and I relish the idea of sitting down this weekend to reaquaint myself with an old friend!

:w00t:

Guest blondton13
where did you order a Chinese edition?? how long did it take to get?? :eyes:  :ouro:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

E-bay. Took a long four weeks. The Chinese version has different artwork as cover and English/Chinese writing on box. Audio is English with optional chinese subtitles. China has region free DVD's, which is compatible for us unlike Australian and British versions. Does not appear to be copy, as Chinese customs has gotten very diligent regarding piracy. By the way, ha-ha! :tongue::wtf: I will be having a nice weekend!! :grin:

Guest blondton13

Did you buy it intentionally that way, or did it become chinese after?

:fool:

Just kidding! :doh: Seriously, though-did you buy it because you couldn't find the English version, was it a good deal, why??? Now that you have told us this I would like to know the reason behind it. Am I bugging you yet?? No??? :tongue::wtf::smokin::ghostface:

Guest blondton13

post-737-1109252062_thumb.jpgpost-737-1109251977_thumb.jpg

Hi Tonya,

Can you upload a piccie of the cover/s? Also, can you clarify what TV standard this is in, your NSTC or PAL or Secam?

Regards,

Graham.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OK-I'm going to give this a try...remember I have a $20 camera so the pics aren't great quality-I apologize in advance. As for the format-that's all Greek to me but they do say NTSC with a pic of the earth w/ the #6 on S2 and #3 on S3-I'm assuming this means region 6 and 3? The other logos on the back are a "cp" in a triangle and the word "fact" with the "C" circled. The 20th Century Fox logo is also on both. They are also marked as Dolby Digital and closed captioned. If I didn't answer Q's, please let me know! :bigsmile:

Guest chrisnu

Is the DVD transfer in widescreen? How's the picture quality compared to the other DVD sets? I believe I will be waiting for the R1 release date, but I might give in and get the Chinese set.