Season Three

Rate this topic

Guest blondton13

Guest blondton13
Is the DVD transfer in widescreen? How's the picture quality compared to the other DVD sets? I believe I will be waiting for the R1 release date, but I might give in and get the Chinese set.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually, it is full frame version. I prefer full frame...maybe because we only have a 19" set. As for quality-will let you know-gonna start watching tonight. The S2 was good-slightly grainy occasionally but no sound or frame shift probs. DVDs are not in the ultra thin plastic holders, though-they are in plastic sleeves. I would say if you're looking for presentation and boxing, wait for US release. I just want see the show! :bigsmile:

Guest blondton13
Actually, it is full frame version. I prefer full frame...maybe because we only have a 19" set. As for quality-will let you know-gonna start watching tonight. The S2 was good-slightly grainy occasionally but no sound or frame shift probs. DVDs are not in the ultra thin plastic holders, though-they are in plastic sleeves. I would say if you're looking for presentation and boxing, wait for US release. I just want see the show! :bigsmile:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok-just watched the first two eps of S3-WOW!!! I barely remember them and I want to sit up all night and keep watching! :eyes: I'm in awe right now!!

DVD is great picture quality and it is WIDESCREEN version, even though box says full-frame. Go figure. Anyway, must get back to TV....strange sensation pulling me towards it...bye!! :wtf:

Guest blondton13
I'll keep looking.. did you find them under 'Lance Henriksen' or 'MillenniuM' or what????? :ouro:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Go to DVD and Movies, enter Millennium season three, and you will get a list that should contain one if currently available. Check under seller "good_buy_2005" - this is the seller who carried it last time. Just a suggestion-not advertising E-bay; shop at own risk! :bigsmile:

I don't understand why a lot of people hate this episode. It wasn't awesome, but I liked the premise. Reminded me of "Force Mujere". What's up with the blonde/blue thing? Didn't Hitler think that that was the "perfect race" even though he was dark himself? I just thought the ending kind of strolled off with no power....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As far as the blonde/blue is concerned it was a way to prove racial purity. Blonde hair and blue eyes are both recessive genes and having both [and pale skin] indicates no other ethnic race in ones family tree. Altho he was not 'pure' blood he wanted to insure those who came after him would be. [just my opinion] :ouro:

Guest blondton13
As far as the blonde/blue is concerned it was a way to prove racial purity.  Blonde hair and blue eyes are both recessive genes and having both [and pale skin] indicates no other ethnic race in ones family tree. Altho he was not 'pure' blood he wanted to insure those who came after him would be.  [just my opinion]  :ouro:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just curious..you quoted me from my review on S3's "Exegesis" episode. Was there a reason you placed the quote over here?Confused!... :doh::eyes:

Just curious..you quoted me from my review on S3's "Exegesis" episode. Was there a reason you placed the quote over here?Confused!... :doh:  :eyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes.. those are restricked and I was not allowed to post there. Are they from your blog or something because they have a number in the thread something I have never seen before :ouro:

Guest blondton13
yes.. those are restricked and I was not allowed to post there. Are they from your blog or something because they have a number in the thread something I have never seen before :ouro:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Huh? ..That's weird. I just went to the fan review section where each ep is listed individually by name and posted a review. I didn't know it was restricted. Old Man, what's up!!! :eyes::arguing::tongue: